wwffan2 Posted December 10, 2012 Posted December 10, 2012 About 5 of my mates lumped money on WHU just to be dicks, imagine how I felt when they were 2-1 down looking like they would never fucking score. From that to total elation, singing about Jonjo Shelvey by myself! I'll be honest I do get ridiculous luck with the bookies at times. fair play on your win any advice for future bets please post as you seem to know your stuff.
Paid Members CleetusVanDamme Posted December 10, 2012 Paid Members Posted December 10, 2012 Got a fiver on a Zenit/Rayo Vallecano/Braga/Benfica/Polonia Warsaw accumulator @ 25/1 with Skybet. I'll probably do something on Fulham v Newcastle later on. I like the look of the scorecast (double chance) with Berbatov to score first and Fulham to win 2-0 or 2-1 @ 16/1. The both players to score Berbatov and Papis Cisse @ 15/2 looks good as well. I'll decide after I hear the team line-ups.
Paid Members Fatty Facesitter Posted December 15, 2012 Paid Members Posted December 15, 2012 I wouldn't recommend paying for anything like that at all. There are plenty of places out there that will give good betting advice for nothing. I use Footy Accumulators for example (follow them on Twitter too). Their record so far this season is great. Today's tips failed me though! Arch, you're a gentleman. I won on today's 7-fold Accumulator. Lovely jubbly.
pryko Posted December 15, 2012 Posted December 15, 2012 Treble on Bolton, Leeds and Norwich paid off today at odds of 8.6
Magnum Milano Posted December 15, 2012 Posted December 15, 2012 Steven Gerrard's 87th minute goal for Liverpool meant my 5 fold Goals Galore coupon came in at 20/1 with BetFred. Man Utd/Sunderland Liverpool/Aston Villa Ross County/Dundee Southend/Bradford Aldershot/Rochdale
Paid Members CleetusVanDamme Posted December 15, 2012 Paid Members Posted December 15, 2012 (edited) Had 72p left in my account... Not bad. Edited December 15, 2012 by CleetusVanDamme
RIDDUM_N_STYLE Posted December 15, 2012 Posted December 15, 2012 Finally got my first win of the season today, wasn't able to check it till I got home as I was working but I had backed United, Blackpool, Derby, Leeds, Norwich, MK Dons and Queen of the South in a 7 fold with Ladbrokes on a
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted December 16, 2012 Paid Members Posted December 16, 2012 I wouldn't recommend paying for anything like that at all. There are plenty of places out there that will give good betting advice for nothing. I use Footy Accumulators for example (follow them on Twitter too). Their record so far this season is great. Today's tips failed me though! Arch, you're a gentleman. I won on today's 7-fold Accumulator. Lovely jubbly. RESULT! Me too! Bit gutted I only stuck a pound on it though!
JFFC Posted December 16, 2012 Posted December 16, 2012 Just come into work this morning to find that someone had that 7 fold goals galore bet in my shop for a tenner yesterday. Bet the customer will claim he picked them all out by himself.....
Paid Members Fatty Facesitter Posted December 16, 2012 Paid Members Posted December 16, 2012 (edited) I wouldn't recommend paying for anything like that at all. There are plenty of places out there that will give good betting advice for nothing. I use Footy Accumulators for example (follow them on Twitter too). Their record so far this season is great. Today's tips failed me though! Arch, you're a gentleman. I won on today's 7-fold Accumulator. Lovely jubbly. RESULT! Me too! Bit gutted I only stuck a pound on it though! I stuck a tenner on per the guides suggestion, but went with Ladbrokes instead of Betfred as I had already signed up with Ladbrokes ages ago. Robbed myself of an extra hundred, but it's a still a huge boost. What a time of year for it to come in as well. That's just paid for my car's dodgy tyres, my half of the rent and my other half's Xmas presents, with a little left over for some birthday pints tonight. Get in! Edited December 16, 2012 by Slick Dick Nick
Magnum Milano Posted December 16, 2012 Posted December 16, 2012 I wouldn't recommend paying for anything like that at all. There are plenty of places out there that will give good betting advice for nothing. I use Footy Accumulators for example (follow them on Twitter too). Their record so far this season is great. Today's tips failed me though! Arch, you're a gentleman. I won on today's 7-fold Accumulator. Lovely jubbly. RESULT! Me too! Bit gutted I only stuck a pound on it though! If I didn't have a winner myself I would've been a bit gutted for not following their tips yesterday. First checked them out a fortnight back and their treble came in, so last week backed both their four fold and seven fold tips but neither were close. This week gave them a miss and their seven fold is a winner.
GIB Posted December 19, 2012 Posted December 19, 2012 I hate lucky bastards like you. I haven't won a bean in weeks. Sorry lad.
Paid Members SpursRiot2012 Posted December 19, 2012 Paid Members Posted December 19, 2012 Nice. I could do with something like that!
GIB Posted December 19, 2012 Posted December 19, 2012 Check how the Bury/Preston game ended as well - distraught to elation in a matter of seconds!
Recommended Posts