Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted December 4, 2012 Paid Members Posted December 4, 2012 On a similar note, Milan can fuck off as well, useless cunts.
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted December 4, 2012 Paid Members Posted December 4, 2012 AC Milan are shit. Need to stop putting them on my coupons.
Paid Members SpursRiot2012 Posted December 4, 2012 Paid Members Posted December 4, 2012 AC are shit which is exactly why I bet against them. Not that it mattered in my case.
Paid Members Fatty Facesitter Posted December 4, 2012 Paid Members Posted December 4, 2012 Vale were at home as well. To Bradford! I've only ever stuck AC down for draws at best. They actually came through for me a few weeks ago in a draw with Palmero after going 2-0 down. Humbug.
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted December 4, 2012 Paid Members Posted December 4, 2012 I actually had Milan down to 'win or draw' on mine tonight and they couldn't even manage that. Zenit hadn't won away in something like 8 European away games.
Paid Members SpursRiot2012 Posted December 5, 2012 Paid Members Posted December 5, 2012 I've gone for another big unlikely acca this evening. 50p on Barcelona, Bayern, Spartak, Chelsea, United, Juventus and Galatasaray in the UCL plus Sao Paulo, Gremio RS U20 and Gremio Barueri U20. Total potential return of over
Glenryck Pilchards Posted December 5, 2012 Posted December 5, 2012 On a Middlesbrough Football Forum I go on to there is a professional gambler on there who has been giving tips on the gee-gees and he has had quite a successful record so far. On Monday he tipped a horse heavily which came in at 6/1. Today he is recommending to do four each way doubles on four horses; 2:00 Lingfield Excellent Jem - 5/1 Exceedexpectations - 8/1 6.50 Kempton Amis Reunis - 12/1 Jonnie Skull - 14/1 All of the odds are with Will Hill. I have done a
Paid Members SpursRiot2012 Posted December 5, 2012 Paid Members Posted December 5, 2012 A little annoyed. Been following these matches all morning at work. So close. Szolnoki Mav @ 8.50 Gyori ETO @ 1.72 Debreceni VSC @ 1.61 Gresik United @ 1.72 Kasimpasa @ 1.07 Spartaki Tskhinvali @ 1.72 Sasco Tbilisi @ 1.72 FC Locomotivi Tbilisi @ 1.66 Vietnam U19 Ladies @ 1.66 Persib Bandung @ 1.72 Canberra United Ladies @ 2.10 0.50p for a
Guy Bifkin Posted December 5, 2012 Posted December 5, 2012 On a Middlesbrough Football Forum I go on to there is a professional gambler on there who has been giving tips on the gee-gees and he has had quite a successful record so far. On Monday he tipped a horse heavily which came in at 6/1. Today he is recommending to do four each way doubles on four horses; 2:00 Lingfield Excellent Jem - 5/1 Exceedexpectations - 8/1 6.50 Kempton Amis Reunis - 12/1 Jonnie Skull - 14/1 All of the odds are with Will Hill. I have done a
GIB Posted December 9, 2012 Posted December 9, 2012 I don't know what possessed me to do this, perhaps the alcohol, but I'm fucking glad I did...
Paid Members Fatty Facesitter Posted December 9, 2012 Paid Members Posted December 9, 2012 Fair play on winning, but
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted December 9, 2012 Paid Members Posted December 9, 2012 I hate lucky bastards like you. I haven't won a bean in weeks.
GIB Posted December 9, 2012 Posted December 9, 2012 About 5 of my mates lumped money on WHU just to be dicks, imagine how I felt when they were 2-1 down looking like they would never fucking score. From that to total elation, singing about Jonjo Shelvey by myself! I'll be honest I do get ridiculous luck with the bookies at times.
Recommended Posts