Glenryck Pilchards Posted October 22, 2012 Posted October 22, 2012 I have not told and I will not tell my friends about this, but I need somewhere to gloat. I have just won
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted October 22, 2012 Paid Members Posted October 22, 2012 Jammy bastard!
The Whole Show Posted October 24, 2012 Posted October 24, 2012 Nearly paid the mistake of putting Barca in the coupon last night, waiting for City and Porto to bring me in
GIB Posted October 24, 2012 Posted October 24, 2012 Who picked a winner from that shite tonight then?
Paid Members SpursRiot2012 Posted October 24, 2012 Paid Members Posted October 24, 2012 (edited) City and Arsenal would have been on my list if I'd gotten round to it, so thank fuck I didn't. And Madrid for that matter. And Milan. Fucking hell. Edited October 24, 2012 by SpursRiot2012
Stylin_and_Profilin Posted October 24, 2012 Posted October 24, 2012 I had fifty quid earmarked for City / Porto / Malaga treble thank fuck bet365.com was down fir maintenance pretty much all night, dodged a bullett
GIB Posted October 24, 2012 Posted October 24, 2012 I had fifty quid earmarked for City / Porto / Malaga treble thank fuck bet365.com was down fir maintenance pretty much all night, dodged a bullett Have you had a look at tomorrow's fixtures yet, Stylin? I've taken a
Bring Back Minipops Posted October 24, 2012 Posted October 24, 2012 Who picked a winner from that shite tonight then? Had a tenner on a PSG/Porto double for
Stylin_and_Profilin Posted October 27, 2012 Posted October 27, 2012 I had fifty quid earmarked for City / Porto / Malaga treble thank fuck bet365.com was down fir maintenance pretty much all night, dodged a bullett Have you had a look at tomorrow's fixtures yet, Stylin? I've taken a
Stylin_and_Profilin Posted October 27, 2012 Posted October 27, 2012 Well thats the Port Vale bet torpedoed; half-time and they are 2-0 down and a men sent off.
Smegma Cake Posted October 27, 2012 Posted October 27, 2012 (edited) I've been having some troubles with my bank which I can't sort till Monday, so I took advantage of SkyBets 10 quid free bet. Didn't need to add any bank details so once Monday hits I can add them in, or get my paypal sorted. Nice little 75 quid, thats staring me in the face saying 'BET, BET, BET'. Given that I can't withdraw it till Monday at the earliest, sadly I probably will Edited October 27, 2012 by Smegma Cake
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted October 27, 2012 Paid Members Posted October 27, 2012 I had a cheeky little bet on Barcelona winning 5-0 at Rayo Vallecano tonight, with Messi scoring the first goal. They won 5-0. Messi scored second.
Recommended Posts