Max Power Posted September 7, 2012 Posted September 7, 2012 England to win to nil looks a good bet this evening. It was around evens earlier with most bookies. I've done a single on that, and doubled it up with Ireland to win to nil also at a similar price. The two managers should be nice and negative away from home, but the sides should still win.
Magnum Posted September 7, 2012 Posted September 7, 2012 I fancied Ireland earlier in the week, but didn't want to touch them once that starting lineup had been announced. Pub players throughout the team.
Stylin_and_Profilin Posted September 15, 2012 Posted September 15, 2012 Sampdoria with 100% record so far @ 8/5 away to Pescara who have lost their first two games heavily looks like the super single for this weekend. For the UK matches today i've went for: Fulham Stevenage Bradford Aberdeen Alloa Four folds and accumulator
Paid Members SpursRiot2012 Posted September 16, 2012 Paid Members Posted September 16, 2012 Pescara 2 - Sampdoria 3. Damn it.
Paid Members CuckedByMenry Posted September 16, 2012 Paid Members Posted September 16, 2012 Thanks for the Sampdoria tip, Stylin. Alas, I was a coward and put peanuts on them in a "Win or Draw" accumulator with Palermo. Still, a humble profit of
GIB Posted September 16, 2012 Posted September 16, 2012 Put the Sampdoria bet on an accumulator along with Spurs, Lyon and Inter. Waiting on Inter tonight for
Stylin_and_Profilin Posted September 17, 2012 Posted September 17, 2012 Nice one, GIB. I stuck them on with Wolves, Spurs & Atletico Madrid as well as a single. Horrible sitting on livescore smashing F5 in injury time waiting for the 'FT' symbol to come up. Atletico were 4-0 up and lost three goals in the last ten minutes for 4-3, i was shiting myself by that point. Always nice to get a Sunday line up especially if it pays for an expensive weekend.
FUM Posted September 17, 2012 Posted September 17, 2012 Well, I was fucking delighted on Friday anyway. Not had a win in about 8 months and got this up.
GIB Posted September 17, 2012 Posted September 17, 2012 (edited) Stylin, I wouldn't have touched Sampdoria had I not saw you post it up here so cheers for that! Edited September 17, 2012 by GIB
Mr_Danger Posted September 29, 2012 Posted September 29, 2012 Suarez hat trick at 25-1 today for my first win of the season, only put
Paid Members CuckedByMenry Posted October 12, 2012 Paid Members Posted October 12, 2012 So...anyone betting on England vs San Marino?
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted October 12, 2012 Paid Members Posted October 12, 2012 So...anyone betting on England vs San Marino?I've got a little bet on Rooney scoring first and England winning 7-0. Paddy Power are refunding losing bets if Rooney bags a hatrick tonight, which is a decent offer.
pryko Posted October 13, 2012 Posted October 13, 2012 I did a 12 match accumulator of teams to win last night, backing only teams with odds of 1.50 or lower. 11 won. 1 Drew. Bollocks.
Recommended Posts