AndyW Posted October 13, 2012 Posted October 13, 2012 I did a 12-fold international accumulator and Argentina were the final team overnight (beating URGay 3-0).Unfortunately all fairly big favourites, so only pocketing about
Retro Red Posted October 13, 2012 Posted October 13, 2012 So...anyone betting on England vs San Marino?I've got a little bet on Rooney scoring first and England winning 7-0. Paddy Power are refunding losing bets if Rooney bags a hatrick tonight, which is a decent offer.I bet you were getting rather excited at 5-0 with 13 minutes to go.
Forrest Posted October 13, 2012 Posted October 13, 2012 I'vs always thought about doing something similar for a month and seeing how much I can win every day, but never got round to it. My friend put on a 19-team accumulator for
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted October 13, 2012 Paid Members Posted October 13, 2012 I've been tempted by doing a challenge similar to that above too, but never actually got round to it. Anybody here ever tried anything like that?I remember reading a story a while ago about a guy that did it- starting with a tenner he bet only on absolute bankers (across any sport) and amassed a pot of about
pryko Posted October 13, 2012 Posted October 13, 2012 I've been tempted by doing a challenge similar to that above too, but never actually got round to it. Anybody here ever tried anything like that?I remember reading a story a while ago about a guy that did it- starting with a tenner he bet only on absolute bankers (across any sport) and amassed a pot of about
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted October 14, 2012 Paid Members Posted October 14, 2012 I've been tempted by doing a challenge similar to that above too, but never actually got round to it. Anybody here ever tried anything like that?I remember reading a story a while ago about a guy that did it- starting with a tenner he bet only on absolute bankers (across any sport) and amassed a pot of about
Stylin_and_Profilin Posted October 14, 2012 Posted October 14, 2012 (edited) I've tried it before but lost patience and ended up doing it on multiple "in play" events over the course of a week. Stuff where you can only have two outcomes (ie: no draws) and you have enough free time to dedicate to it then it will work. Tennis is a great market for this, snooker likewise but not quite to the same degree. In terms of footie it's quite a good market lookin for teams who are two goals up around the 70 minute mark. Obviously it'll often be a lot shorter than 1/10 depending on the teams involved but it can rack up the Edited October 14, 2012 by Stylin_and_Profilin
Van Dammer Posted October 14, 2012 Posted October 14, 2012 It sounds attractive in theory but it wont and doesnt work, something will let you down. Whilst you might look at a 1/10 shot and think it simply cannot lose, its still 1/10 which means it only has a 90.9% chance of winning. In theory all youre doing is backing stuff because of its price, which just isnt a good idea in the first place.
Paid Members Fatty Facesitter Posted October 16, 2012 Paid Members Posted October 16, 2012 Fresh meat for the betting world's grinder here. ...And I'm a complete and utter novice. I'm desperately trying to fill out a ladbrokes betting accumulator online, I've made my picks, now it's asking for a deposit. So much for only wanting to spend a princely pound. What am I doing wrong and/or why is it being such a willy? Help me before the 6pm kick offs tonight and I'll give you some of my winnings!
The Curious Orange Posted October 16, 2012 Posted October 16, 2012 With most betting sites you've got to top up an account with at least
GIB Posted October 16, 2012 Posted October 16, 2012 Germany just fucked my 12 team accumulator. Throwing a 4-0 lead away with 30 mins left should be fucking illegal.
Max Power Posted October 17, 2012 Posted October 17, 2012 Yes, Germany we're very annoying last night. They we're the last result to come on my acca, and I even thought about throwing a couple of quid on the draw when it was 4-1. But then I told myself that Germany never throw away leads like that.As for the
Paid Members stumobir Posted October 17, 2012 Paid Members Posted October 17, 2012 BetFred are offering a
Recommended Posts