Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
What happens if one of the games on your accumulator gets postponed? I've got Doncaster/MK Dons on mine and it's just been called off.

That game is now void, but all your others are still valid. Odds will adjust accordingly.

Posted
What happens if one of the games on your accumulator gets postponed? I've got Doncaster/MK Dons on mine and it's just been called off.

 

Your bet will still run based on the remaining selections. So say you had 4 selections and this game was postponed then it becomes a treble.

  • Paid Members
Posted

8 fold just became a 6, fucking bleh to this weather. Could've at least cancelled the Dundee game to help my goals galore, as if they're going to score away from home :(

Posted
I'd check the small print on the terms and conditions though. Some say if the game is played in the same day, or even the same week with some bookies it stands.

 

This is true, but games in England are never re-arranged so quickly. They occasionally are in European leagues but not often.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I had a cack weekend, but I'll be up from last week's 7-fold for a while now. I think the weather put pay to a few coupons this weekend, especially the lower leagues where so many games got called off. wwffan, that Footy accumulators site is worth a look if you haven't already. It's a freebie and they've had a few hitters already.

Posted

I had a cack weekend, but I'll be up from last week's 7-fold for a while now. I think the weather put pay to a few coupons this weekend, especially the lower leagues where so many games got called off. wwffan, that Footy accumulators site is worth a look if you haven't already. It's a freebie and they've had a few hitters already.

Thanks for the advice Nick, The worse thing of all this weekend was a
Posted

As a United fan who is less than confident in our defense annd keeper at the moment I think skybet have a couple of nice prices on there for today. Ba to score 2 or more & Ba and CIsse both to score are both 25/1. The prices for us aren't really jumping out at me so I'll probably give it a miss unless I'm tempted to do a traitor bet. Anyone selling an atletico kebab shirt?

Posted
Cisse is fucking hopeless. You'd be better off looking for a Ba/Ameobi double.

 

True but at 25/1 all it takes is one miskicked shot and De Gea flapping as usual and it'd pay off. I think Cisse is more likely to start.

Posted

I dont see both Ba and Cisse scoring, for some reason considering they both come from the same national team, they just cant play together, if the rumors about Ba going to Arsenal are true the both will be better off.

I done a

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...