Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted February 25, 2013 Paid Members Posted February 25, 2013 (edited) Paying to join tipster groups really is complete idiocy. Why would you do that? EDIT - Yeah, kind of answered my own question there, but still. Edited February 25, 2013 by Gladstone Small
wwffan2 Posted February 25, 2013 Posted February 25, 2013 I just wanted to experiment and see if I win anymore than off my own ideas, could be a mistake, I am getting pretty bored of being 2 results off winning big money.
Guy Bifkin Posted February 25, 2013 Posted February 25, 2013 You're probably better off just following Stylin_and_Profilin on here.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted February 25, 2013 Paid Members Posted February 25, 2013 I know I am. He'd know that anyway when he starts losing all of a sudden.
wwffan2 Posted February 25, 2013 Posted February 25, 2013 I think acumalators are the wrong way to go I think sticking to single and double bets is the best way to go,
Guy Bifkin Posted February 25, 2013 Posted February 25, 2013 I weaved his Watford/Morton double into a successful acca of more obvious results. Gutted I missed that golf tip though!
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted February 25, 2013 Paid Members Posted February 25, 2013 Yeah I know, that was an amazing shout considering the odds for both of them to get that far and one of them to win.
Paid Members nfc90210 Posted February 25, 2013 Paid Members Posted February 25, 2013 (edited) Edit: Nevermind Edited February 21, 2021 by nfc90210
Paid Members SpursRiot2012 Posted February 25, 2013 Paid Members Posted February 25, 2013 (edited) I always use Paddy Power. Best to shop around for the best odds, though. Edited February 25, 2013 by SpursRiot2012
pryko Posted February 26, 2013 Posted February 26, 2013 Had 1 let me down on a big acca again last night. They got battered as well.
wwffan2 Posted February 26, 2013 Posted February 26, 2013 Had 1 let me down on a big acca again last night. They got battered as well. let me guess sparta rotterdam they were awfull, I was quite lucky I was
pryko Posted February 26, 2013 Posted February 26, 2013 Had 1 let me down on a big acca again last night. They got battered as well. let me guess sparta rotterdam they were awfull, I was quite lucky I was
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted March 1, 2013 Paid Members Posted March 1, 2013 Been doing pretty well on the goals galore seven-folds recently so here's a cheeky one for tonight's matches:- Derby v Crystal Palace Wolves v Watford Regensburg v Sandhausen Montpellier v Rennes Telstar v Go Ahead Eagles Sparta Rotterdam v De Graafschap Veendam v Volendam Had a tenner, pays out
Stylin_and_Profilin Posted March 1, 2013 Posted March 1, 2013 Thanks for the kind words about the golf. Hope you hot a piece of if. Very lucky having it turn out the way it did; even one of them getting to their respective semi final would have been a result but for them both to make it all the way to the final pairing was incredible. Building this weekends line around the following. Leicester (6/5) Burton (2/1) Partick (7/5) Ballsy as all three are away from home!
Recommended Posts