The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Anyone got any idea how much Pat Patterson earned roughly throughout his WWF/E career as an office guy?The guys from the hot period in the late 80's will often say that Patterson was the one really running everything for McMahon and came up with all the booking ideas.I'd guess he was on a pretty salary, just wondered how much.

Anyone have a clue when the twc board will come back?

It is back, for what it's worth.

Cheers for that.

Has TNA iMPACT shown any footage from the UK tour yet? If not, is it ever going to be shown?

I beleive they will show a bit of Doug footage from the tour to show so it makes Team International on the X Cup look good.

I've never seen or know anything about Armageddon 2003 and the card doesn't look particularly inspiring, but it's cheap in my local CEX and if there's lashings of claret in a match on the show or something, I may just invest in the DVD. What, specifically, made Armageddon 2003 get a UK 18 rating (as opposed ot the more usual 15)? Cheers.

• Paid Members

Has TNA iMPACT shown any footage from the UK tour yet? If not, is it ever going to be shown?

This week's show had a "we did 4 sold-out shows in the UK, we're going back in January" complation video.

This week's show had a "we did 4 sold-out shows in the UK, we're going back in January" complation video.
Ah ok, thanks for that. Cheers to 420 too. I will have to try and catch a reply as I fancy having some of the footage on tape. JB hyped up that they were filming an iMPACT at Coventry though, I htink he got me a bit over excited in hindsight =/

• Paid Members

I've never seen or know anything about Armageddon 2003 and the card doesn't look particularly inspiring, but it's cheap in my local CEX and if there's lashings of claret in a match on the show or something, I may just invest in the DVD. What, specifically, made Armageddon 2003 get a UK 18 rating (as opposed ot the more usual 15)? Cheers.

Triple Threat World Heavyweight Championship MatchKane vs. Triple H vs. Goldberg

I'd imagine it to do with showing that Katie Vick angle footage all over again..http://www.silvervision.co.uk/product.asp?...le=1&jump=0 Edited by bAzTNM