Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted September 30 Posted September 30 Just seen on ShopAEW that certain Pac shirts will have 100% of the profits donated to the Satterley family. Class that from AEW supporting his family so publicly. Quote
AshC Posted September 30 Posted September 30 14 hours ago, 2Xtreme_lives said: Dragongate in St Ives (5 mins from me) That was the show with the Pac and Haskins vs CIMA and Dragon Kid (I think) match I referenced earlier, astonishing match if you get chance to see it. Quote
Paid Members 2Xtreme_lives Posted October 1 Paid Members Posted October 1 11 hours ago, AshC said: That was the show with the Pac and Haskins vs CIMA and Dragon Kid (I think) match I referenced earlier, astonishing match if you get chance to see it. Yes I bought the DVD its tremendous 👏 Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted October 1 Paid Members Posted October 1 For anyone who won't see it on the end of Dynamite, this is an incredible package. As the great @DavidB6937 said in the AEW thread, the pressure to deliver something like this must be great and they absolutely smashed this. Quote
Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted October 1 Posted October 1 https://www.instagram.com/reel/Dd7_mU7S_qy/?stkn=MTJzZTVvenF1NDkwZg== Great video showing how well Riccocet and Ospreay put together their match with so many nods to Pac's career Quote
Rockbus2 Posted October 1 Posted October 1 3 hours ago, tiger_rick said: For anyone who won't see it on the end of Dynamite, this is an incredible package. As the great @DavidB6937 said in the AEW thread, the pressure to deliver something like this must be great and they absolutely smashed this. I've felt sad all week but that just got me and I've finally broken into tears. Its just so fucking unfair that someone who made my jaw drop in village halls 20 years ago and hadn't stopped since has been taken so unexpectedly. The couple of brief times I met him he was such a lovely guy too, and I was lucky to enjoy that brief microcosm of what his friends and family experienced by having him in their lives. He will always be one of Britain's best. Quote
Paid Members herbie747 Posted October 1 Paid Members Posted October 1 6 hours ago, tiger_rick said: For anyone who won't see it on the end of Dynamite, this is an incredible package. As the great @DavidB6937 said in the AEW thread, the pressure to deliver something like this must be great and they absolutely smashed this. Held it together until the 02:00 mark. Fuck Quote
Chili Posted October 1 Posted October 1 (edited) Thinking about it given I've seen GIFS, clips and what have you of the Black Arrow. I think it's a move I slept on how impressive it is, because it was PAC doing it. It's what I expected of him. I saw a fantastic slow motion capture of him hitting it and just, fucking hell. How is it actually done? I could tell you even I couldn't perform one, how say a moonsault or a 450 works, but even for a corkscrew move, it's amazing visually but looks so difficult to explain how you'd even think of the rotation. Always a credit to his style that it was a complicated top rope move where the complicated part actually looked like it assisted in speed and absolutely twatting you on impact. Yeah, just a mental move innit. God he was bloody good. Edited October 1 by Chili Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted October 2 Paid Members Posted October 2 Shall we forgive the big man for this horrendous trope of filming in your car? I think we might. Quote
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted October 2 Awards Moderator Posted October 2 AEW’s PAC tribute t-shirts, including the one worn by many of the roster on his tribute show, are available on the UK ShopAEW site. £30.99, with no dealing with international shipping costs, they have said 100% of the profits will go to his family. Quote
Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted October 2 Posted October 2 Not seen Dynamite so dont know how many of these aired, but definitely worth a watch of the different extended tributes from the locker room https://youtu.be/UkEKIjb2k9o?is=WjmAhcuZYg7ssAKz Quote
AshC Posted October 2 Posted October 2 So, I was on the bus yesterday, heading to my gym to watch the tribute show on catch-up. And whatever I was listening to via headphones on the way, it stopped right in time to hear the automated announcement... "the next stop will be Neville Street". Never recalled hearing that before, or even knowing there was one. Quote
Paid Members JLM Posted October 2 Paid Members Posted October 2 10 bell salute for Pac before Dragon Gate's Korakuen hall show. Dragon Kid came out to Pac's DG theme song and dedicated his match/the team's win to him. Quote
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted Sunday at 08:17 AM Paid Members Posted Sunday at 08:17 AM The AEW YouTube account has put up a nearly four hour video of the best of PAC. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.