Paid Members Kamran Posted April 11 Paid Members Posted April 11 It's the final Collision before Dynasty: Quote
Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted April 11 Posted April 11 How do the Dogs get a title shot when they've lost nigh on every match they've had? Quote
Chili Posted April 11 Posted April 11 1 hour ago, Tim Healys Chutney Spoon said: How do the Dogs get a title shot when they've lost nigh on every match they've had? Obedience? Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted April 12 Author Paid Members Posted April 12 A rare week in which Dynamite was better than Collision, who’d have thought it? Still though, it was an enjoyable enough show and part of the problem really was a focus on titles I don’t give a shit about, and matches with obvious outcomes. The Dogs winning the trios titles was, to be completely fair, unexpected. Having said that, I don’t like the trios division and I’d like these belts to fuck off. And imagine how conflicting this must have been for me, seeing Gabe Kidd and Roderick Strong in the same segment. My brain didn’t know what to do with that. Myron Reed looked good against Okada, but we knew he wasn’t winning, and I don’t really know why he got the match in the first place. The Rascalz have talent, but their gimmick is pretty bad. It was nice to see The Hurt Syndicate back, and I’d like them to have a bit more direction this time around. Lashley having a few singles matches against bigger names would certainly interest me. Shida as a heel would be interesting, but they should turn Statlander with her. Stat is a crap babyface, but her best run was as a bad guy, so I hope they recognise that. Quote
Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted April 12 Posted April 12 Who's the mystery man? Gotta be someone who has history with the Dogs O'R someone with close links to the Conglomoration, hopefully not someone like Mark Briscoe as thats too obvious It won't happen but it would be lovely to see Adam Cole BayBay back for a one-off appearance Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted April 12 Author Paid Members Posted April 12 1 hour ago, Tim Healys Chutney Spoon said: Who's the mystery man? Gotta be someone who has history with the Dogs O'R someone with close links to the Conglomoration, hopefully not someone like Mark Briscoe as thats too obvious Kyle O’Reilly, surely? That’s where my mind went, anyway. Quote
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted April 12 Awards Moderator Posted April 12 2 hours ago, RedTwoster said: It was nice to see The Hurt Syndicate back, and I’d like them to have a bit more direction this time around. Lashley having a few singles matches against bigger names would certainly interest me. You wonder if they'll try and make anything of their messy storyline with MJF from last year, and set up Lashley as a challenger for the World Title against Max. Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted April 12 Author Paid Members Posted April 12 (edited) Just seen some of the Shida promos with the Japanese translated, and I’m really loving the character, with her taking jibes at AEW babyfaces in her first language. It’s a really fun idea, and I could see this getting over big. Seek it out on Bluesky - if I knew how to embed links from that site I would! Edited April 12 by RedTwoster Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted April 12 Paid Members Posted April 12 (edited) I enjoyed that. Clon and Hechicero should definitely be a full time team. They're loads of fun together. I'm pleased we're getting more RUSH singles matches. He's so good. Bowens put up a great fight here - it's a shame the stuff with Caster fell apart but he's definitely got something to him. Not a fan of The Dogs but putting the belts on them and doing a surprise TV title change is the right move. I laughed out loud at The Rascal (I can't be bothered to learn their names) doing a diving cutter to the floor with a huge splat and Okada taking the softest, safest landing humanly possible. He basically just stepped gently off the apron. I fucking love him. Cracking main event. Those women absolutely clobbered eachother. Windsor has a beautiful punch and there's not much I enjoy more than Shafir beating people up and talking shit. A mean, mean match in the best way possible. Edited April 12 by LaGoosh Quote
Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted April 12 Posted April 12 5 hours ago, RedTwoster said: Kyle O’Reilly, surely? That’s where my mind went, anyway. Missed the subtle hint in the post 😉 Quote
The King Of Swing Posted April 12 Posted April 12 Other than Kyle, only other guy I can think of is Ishii. Quote
Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted April 12 Posted April 12 1 hour ago, The King Of Swing said: Other than Kyle, only other guy I can think of is Ishii. I believe he's injured, not sure on how serious though Quote
Infinity Land Posted April 12 Posted April 12 4 minutes ago, Tim Healys Chutney Spoon said: I believe he's injured, not sure on how serious though He was on a podcast or local press and he literally did the "wink wink nudge nudge" joke hoping he'll be back for the PPV. Doesn't mean he'll be cleared as we've seen that go awry. If cleared he could always be in the TNT Gauntlet and not be the 3rd man. Quote
Paid Members Kamran Posted April 14 Paid Members Posted April 14 (edited) Coming up on Dyamite this week: Hopefully we'll get confirmation of when the Owen Hart Foundation Tournament begins too. Edited April 14 by Kamran Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.