Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted March 1, 2025 Awards Moderator Posted March 1, 2025 The great Frankie Crisp has asked me to take over this bit of the awards for him. Cast your votes, discuss your picks. Voting will be open until probably Monday 10th. This is an award for posters who have somehow never won a UKFF award … yet.
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted March 1, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 1, 2025 Aw, very much appreciate the nomination. But @gmoney deserves this one. It’s a great bunch of nominees here, though.
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted March 3, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 3, 2025 We all really missed jo(h)nnyboy when he was away for a bit.
DavidB6937 Posted March 3, 2025 Posted March 3, 2025 Pretty sure I'm more annoying than anything (not deliberately, honest!) so appreciate whoever was drunk enough to throw me in there. Mine went to @RedTwoster who is consistently one of my favourites to read on any subject.
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted March 3, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 3, 2025 44 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said: Pretty sure I'm more annoying than anything (not deliberately, honest!) so appreciate whoever was drunk enough to throw me in there. Mine went to @RedTwoster who is consistently one of my favourites to read on any subject. Ah, that means a lot. You’re definitely not annoying, I feel exactly the same about your posts, they’re always a great read and very well thought out. The forum would be a much poorer place without you.
DavidB6937 Posted March 3, 2025 Posted March 3, 2025 31 minutes ago, RedTwoster said: Ah, that means a lot. You’re definitely not annoying, I feel exactly the same about your posts, they’re always a great read and very well thought out. The forum would be a much poorer place without you. Thank you. I do appreciate that a lot. Sadly I know it also comes with being a pain in the ass that often can't let things go. Dare I say it, very much like a certain Mr @Hannibal Scorch - i almost consider us two sides of the same coin in many ways. Both bad and good!
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted March 3, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 3, 2025 1 minute ago, DavidB6937 said: Thank you. I do appreciate that a lot. Sadly I know it also comes with being a pain in the ass that often can't let things go. Dare I say it, very much like a certain Mr @Hannibal Scorch - i almost consider us two sides of the same coin in many ways. Both bad and good! I know I’m guilty of that myself. But yourself and Hannibal are two of my favourite posters on here, both in terms of what you have to say, and also because of the people you are. Hannibal is a genuinely lovely person , and I think he’s often under appreciated for what he brings to the board. I couldn’t imagine the place without him!
Paid Members Supremo Posted March 3, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 3, 2025 @LaGoosh for me. Consistently great poster. Oftentimes carries the AEW threads. A genuine shame WWE isn’t for him, as I’d love to hear his weekly thoughts on that brand of bullshit, too.
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted March 3, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 3, 2025 (edited) 28 minutes ago, RedTwoster said: I know I’m guilty of that myself. But yourself and Hannibal are two of my favourite posters on here, both in terms of what you have to say, and also because of the people you are. Hannibal is a genuinely lovely person , and I think he’s often under appreciated for what he brings to the board. I couldn’t imagine the place without him! THIS IS NOT MY ALT! That’s very kind of you, genuinely. I don’t take praise well, but it’s appropriate. And the feeling is mutual though I don’t think I bring as much to the table as you or many others do. Same with you @DavidB6937. I think you summed our characters well ? Edited March 3, 2025 by Hannibal Scorch
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted March 3, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 3, 2025 gmoney had another great year last year and is having one already this year. But anyone would be a deserved winner.
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted March 4, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 4, 2025 12 hours ago, RedTwoster said: Hannibal is a genuinely lovely person , and I think he’s often under appreciated for what he brings to the board Hannibal is a good poster and gets far too much undeserved flack on here. He's not perfect, but he's a good egg.
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted March 4, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 4, 2025 9 hours ago, LaGoosh said: Hannibal is a good poster and gets far too much undeserved flack on here. He's not perfect, but he's a good egg. Scorchers is a very good poster and he does get undeserved flack, but that is balanced out by quite a lot of deserved flack that he gets. He is definitely a good egg.
Paid Members Carbomb Posted March 5, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 5, 2025 Hey, appreciate the nom, let alone the votes! Thanks guys. Lorne Malvo, for me. People sleeping on him, and they shouldn't. He's more underrated than Lex.
Recommended Posts