EURO 2024

Weezenal

Ignoring the prick comments because there’s really no need for the lol Scotland comments; proud of the teams performance post Germany, but they absolutely lack that killer instinct and quality up front and it absolutely did them in.

Hope Varga is ok, horrible scene and you couldn’t help but cast back to the last tournament.

Clarke will probably go after this, it’s time - he’s done wonders for the team and the belief but I don’t think he can do much more. The worry now is who would replace him.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Retro Red said:

Ignoring the prick comments because there’s really no need for the lol Scotland comments; proud of the teams performance post Germany, but they absolutely lack that killer instinct and quality up front and it absolutely did them in.

But... Lol Scotland.

• Paid Members

My heart was in my mouth at the end of that. Hungary were pretty bad, but had their moments. If they do somehow find their way through to the knockout stages they'll likely get a hammering. I also had to explain again why I was cheering when their goal went in. 

Italy Vs Croatia could be good tomorrow. 

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)

It was hilarious how bad Scotland were, for the pundits to then be trying to latch onto that penalty decision for something to talk about post game, for why they didn't get the win. Nothing to do with being entirely bereft of creativity then. 

Sure England will probably be joining them fairly soon, which should help cheer the Scots up. 

Edited by WeeAl

• Paid Members

Scunnered. Just scunnered. 

Braveheart at 8.
Trainspotting at 10.

This country is fucking cursed man. Sickener.

I read that we had one (1) shot on target after 5/6 halves of football. Clarke has done amazingly well for us but time he got his jotters I think. Miserable, horrible, negative football and when you see what fellow "minnows" like Georgia, Slovenia and Romania have been playing, there is no reason we can't have played like that. A must win game and the prick didn't start attacking until about 85 minutes. Again....scunnered. They were there for the taking and we haven't turned up. Again. 

As much as tonight hurts, it's deserved. I've watched almost every game and we are easily the worst side at the tournament. Such a contrast to the fanbase that were consistently ranked as the best supporters of the tournament. We deserve better. 

• Members
1 minute ago, WeeAl said:

Sure England will probably be joining them fairly soon, which should help cheer the Scots up. 

And that's the fun of the fair isn't it? But no if you laugh at something that is part and parcel of all of it you're a "prick"

Silly little game.

I love laughing at Scotland over and over. It must be what it's like for rival teams to laugh at Spurs all the time. It's a good feeling, can see why people do it.

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, I Bent My Wookie said:

Worst part is that penalty was never a penalty. It's that idiot. McCoist trying to find anything to shout about. 

I thought I was the only one for a while there, but you're right, I saw nothing in that all. If that was a penalty then everyone would be safer off turning the lights off and finding something else to do with their lives.