EURO 2024

Weezenal

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Frankie Crisp said:

I’m frigged on Sunday. I’ve watched very little of this tournament and hoped to keep it that way. My main focus has been the Copa America, because, you know, standards and quality and big fights and all that.

Anyway, my mates called my bluff about a weekend away back in May and I thought the only consequence would be pink arms and consecutive hangovers, but now I’m going to be in Benidorm for the final.

I can either side with the Spaniards as I want to - but not be believed by the locals and end up covered in Paella and bruises - or I can cheer on my amigos in an English-sided boozer and get my head kicked in by Lee, Gary and the usual morons.

I might just go full-on Jay Slater to avoid the whole debacle.

Frankie on Sunday:

Im_Playing_Both_Sides_Banner.thumb.jpg.563ef03873f3781a02fd903849c6827f.jpg

Edited by mim731
Spelling (not witchcraft)

• Paid Members

No pressure, but can we look forward to Fry up thread content coming at us from the greasy spoons of Benidorm? 

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, JLM said:

No pressure, but can we look forward to Fry up thread content coming at us from the greasy spoons of Benidorm? 

The only problem is JLM that if anyone can find shite breakfasts then it's Frankie. 

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Many years ago now, but I remember walking across Mallorca one morning from our resort to a more English bit with all the greasy spoons. My stepdad insisted on it because he wanted a fry up. I was only a young lad at the time but remember being troubled by the massive serving of chips they put on the plate with his Full English. I didn’t even have the Fry Up thread as a point of reference and I still knew it was wrong.

Also I hope the England lions kick that sport ball in the old onion bag right good on Sunday. Sorry I don’t care for international football, just waiting to see what Arne Slot has in store for us this summer. 

Edited by JLM

Rodri hardly loses any games he plays in. I’d like to say we’ll draw and win on penalties but that’s being optimistic. We’ll see. Come on England!

• Moderators
2 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Pretty sure it's this.

This is worse than the time I was 18 and saw a local band called "Your Mum Lives In Uranus" cover Song2 not once but twice back to back because the crowd actually clapped.