Ears are part of your head, not your face.

If you paint your face, you don’t paint your ears.

A face mask doesn’t cover your ears.

If I’m washing my face, I’m not washing my ears.

• Paid Members

I’ve seen TV’s Botched and can confirm that yes, sometimes, ears are part of your face. See also anybody that Picasso painted.

• Moderators

As someone who works in software I have to hear this kind of shite topic all the time..."sushi is a burrito" let's have an hour long pointless discussion on it at lunch

• Paid Members

I was wondering what you’d do when you’d finally finished posting in every thread on the board!

Between me only posting about my shit old telly and you posting topics like this, I think we can agree our chances of going back to back at this years awards are as likely as Loki washing his filthy lugs.

9 minutes ago, FLips said:

I was wondering what you’d do when you’d finally finished posting in every thread on the board!

Between me only posting about my shit old telly and you posting topics like this, I think we can agree our chances of going back to back at this years awards are as likely as Loki washing his filthy lugs.

You wait until I start on the MMA thread!

Just thought this place has been too serious recently (lighten up people) and I read this and pondered.

The kids say they are part of your face. What do they bloody know?

Next week: is soup a proper food?

Also, they'll never be able to take away our dual win babe x

• Paid Members

Why do we dip bread in soup, but dunk biscuits in brews? Is cereal soup? Is a hotdog a sandwich?

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Loki said:

If I’m washing my face, I’m not washing my ears.

Whoa, now. Washing behind your ears has always been part of washing your face. Did your grandmother never check that you'd done it?

9 hours ago, Surf Digby said:

Whoa, now. Washing behind your ears has always been part of washing your face. Did your grandmother never check that you'd done it?

That's washing the back of your neck surely?  Behind your ears is your neck.  When you're done shaving, do you wash your ears and neck?  I'm imagining you splashing water on your face and getting it in your ears, or something.

Edit: this thread does go towards explaining the prevalence of neckbeards in wrestling fans, who seem to think the neck and ears are part of the face!

Edited by Loki