Clash at the Castle 2024 comes to Glasgow

Daaaaaad!

20 hours ago, TheScarlettChad said:

I saw someone on Twitter suggest Punk accidentally twats Priest with a chair, ala Summerslam 1997, and Drew takes advantage, And Punk is pissed because he helped his rival win the belt. It gives Drew his flowers and also advances the story.

That is so good that I'm going to be really pissed off when they don't do it. 

20 minutes ago, Supremo said:

CM Punk Summerslam 97’s it, Drew wins the belt, blows Punk a kiss and leaves with the belt through the crowd. Manifest it.

Ugh FFS, Book THIS instead WWE taa.

I'm getting ridiculously carried away at the minute and I fear the magnitude of the hysterical shit fit I'm going to have if Drew leaves without the gold. McIntyre is as mad as he's going to get, and unless the next stage is rocking back and forward in the corner Punk popping up at the end like the Grange Hill Sausage adds nothing we haven't seen before, not that that's ever stopped them. There's a decent energy about the place, so should be a lively show. 

Spoiler

Punks definitely in town. He was in the Celtic shop in the St Enoch centre earlier. Fuck sake. 

Lovely bit of content, just to fill in any logic gaps.

Great finish, beautifully shot. Soz @Supremo

It was a 2 match show I thought. Opener was good fun, and the main event was good despite Priest giving himself a Von Erich foot. 

I think the ropes may have been too slack all night. One of the Scottish girls nearly killed herself running the ropes, Cargill nearly died and Priest lost a foot.

Even when Drew hit the ropes for the Claymore in the final sequence there was a lot of slack there.

I hope Priest is alright, but suspect he may be giving up the title come Monday. That was a nasty, nasty accident. 

Punk/Drew is such a good feud.

I thought the tag title match fell apart when Jade slipped, as she's clearly quite a nervy performer. Title change was sort of spoiled when they showed them working on the new name plate during Cody's entrance.

Sami/Gable was fun but maybe a bit too much Maxine/Otis schmoz.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

Not quite the reaction WWE were looking for with Punk screwing Drew. Way the fans reacted at the end and the camera shots he was given a hero's reception.

With the crowd as they were, even being in Scotland, think the right choice was made. Someone else can beat Priest, Mcintyre isn't him.

I saw the way they shot that and it was superb.

Is Drew the good guy? I have no idea how Punk injured himself but he fucks Drew over at Wrestlemania and then fucks him over here... Because Drew has better trolling game?

1 minute ago, Chili said:

I saw the way they shot that and it was superb.

Is Drew the good guy? I have no idea how Punk injured himself but he fucks Drew over at Wrestlemania and then fucks him over here... Because Drew has better trolling game?

I mean, to be fair, Punk was injured taking the future shock and then McIntyre cut a promo saying how much he hates Punk and will end his career yadda yadda.

And at Mania he didn't really fuck Drew over, did he? Drew won the title and Punk was just sat there. It was Drew that tried to rub it in Punk's face

Punk is clearly the 'good' guy still, but think they're happy playing up him being a prick too.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

Just now, d-d-d-dAz said:

I mean, to be fair, Punk was injured taking the future shock and then McIntyre cut a promo saying how much he hates Punk and will end his career yadda yadda.

Feuds have been started over way less.

Ah he got injured taking a move, no idea, thanks for the context. 

Did Drew sing at the end?

2 minutes ago, The King of Old School said:

Him and the world strongest man are currently belting out 5000 miles apparently 

They didn't put Mark Henry's return on TV? For shame.