It's Wrestlemania Season

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Two things are obvious about Dwayne, he likes to make a dollar whenever he can, and he likes to keep busy. Admirable traits in my book. I wish I had even 100th of his drive and determination, then perhaps I wouldn't be a fat loser posting on a wrestling forum on a Saturday morning. Perhaps I'd be a thin loser at the very least.Ā 

Being onā€™t board has changed the game a bit hasnā€™t it. Heā€™ll obviously still fuck off for months at a time but I think heā€™ll be a more consistent appearer than weā€™re used to for the next few years.

And even when heā€™s away, his ā€˜absenceā€™ on the shows is a thing now that heā€™s on the board, whereas before it was a not-thing.

• Paid Members
Just now, d-d-d-dAz said:

I still can't be arsed with The Rock, but the utter disdain in his voice when he talks about Seth Rollins is wonderful.

Clown show.

Apart from having him fuck off Dazzler, what would get you on board?

2 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Apart from having him fuck off Dazzler, what would get you on board?

The problem is, nothing but fucking off.

He's such a huge star, that he can't not be the centre of attention at worst or a massive distraction at best.

If he was back fucking around with Logan Paul or something, or if Cody wasn't in the picture, I'd have no beef. But there's a simple, singular story to tell about the Blonde weirdo beating the final level boss.

Instead, we're going to have all these satellite dickheads knocking about, and distractions like 'will seth screw cody?' Or 'will the rock screw Roman?'.

He's just too big a star to naturally slot into a supporting role, which is all that's needed here.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, DavidB6937 said:

Are you watching regularly now then?

I normally have the first hour before I go to bed unless something keeps me watching. Weirdly last night I woke up 30 minutes into the promo and had no idea how much I missed, and yet got to hear all I cared for, the Mania matches. No way Iā€™m watching the first 30 minutes back Iā€™ll just take everyoneā€™s word that it was cinema as thatā€™s the hyperbole on X

• Paid Members
16 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

The problem is, nothing but fucking off.

He's such a huge star, that he can't not be the centre of attention at worst or a massive distraction at best.

If he was back fucking around with Logan Paul or something, or if Cody wasn't in the picture, I'd have no beef. But there's a simple, singular story to tell about the Blonde weirdo beating the final level boss.

Instead, we're going to have all these satellite dickheads knocking about, and distractions like 'will seth screw cody?' Or 'will the rock screw Roman?'.

He's just too big a star to naturally slot into a supporting role, which is all that's needed here.

I fully understand that mate, thank you for clarifying it. The trouble is that this isn't finished yet. I've read plenty of reports thst WWE want Sly Stallone involved at Wrestlemania. After Rollins turns on Cody on night one how are you going to feel about the Rock and Rocky slugging it out with Solo and Jimmy during the Bloodline Rules match on night 2?

23 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

I normally have the first hour before I go to bed unless something keeps me watching. Weirdly last night I woke up 30 minutes into the promo and had no idea how much I missed, and yet got to hear all I cared for, the Mania matches. No way Iā€™m watching the first 30 minutes back Iā€™ll just take everyoneā€™s word that it was cinema as thatā€™s the hyperbole on X

Depends where you look on X really. There's always these weird pockets of fans. The company ones arguing with each other. The ones obsessed with Rhea Ripley and her bum. The ones that do indeed believe everything is cinema. And then that one account that just puts rings on everything. It's an incredibly odd place. I just mostly use it for news and updates these days.

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Depends where you look on the UKFF really. There's always d these weird pockets of fans. The company ones arguing with each other. The ones obsessed with Rhea Ripley and her bum. The ones that do indeed believe everything is cinema, the ones that would sooner have a chippy tea than watch Nia Jax, and then that one account that just puts rings on everything. It's an incredibly odd place. I just mostly use it for news and updates these days.

I think you are unfair to Dominic but the rest is right.Ā 

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)

One things for sure with this monster tag for night one, theyā€™re finally going to make the real most of the event being spread over two nights, like some of the better two night Wrestle Kingdoms. Itā€™s going to piss on that ā€œstupendousā€ one.

EDIT - the graphics for Mania showing both dates across the bottom are funny, makes it sound like the match is happening twice.

IMG_3441.jpeg.ee4d5d5b1db3ac26953ce3a523e5f879.jpeg
FURTHER EDIT - I love how the crop means we canā€™t even see Sethā€™s Silver Medal. Only Drew cares about it at this point.

Edited by air_raid
You can read, of that Iā€™m sure.