It's Wrestlemania Season

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

I was going to give him all the credit in the world. I thought it was a great promo that squared everyone’s motivations and nicely filled in the plot hole without anyone looking like a dickhead. But then I discovered I watched the abridged six minute version and there’s a twenty one minute Director’s Cut?! He’s a fucking nutcase. I’m not watching that in full.

But yeah. With each passing day it becomes more clear. Fuck Seth off entirely. The money is in Cody vs. Rock on Night 1 and then Cody vs. Roman on Night 2. Cody beats both. He goes on to heal the blind, walk on water and feed the thousands. Our Lord and saviour, in the name of the father, the son, and the trembling dog, terrified of pyro.

Considering the previous explanation was just that Rock and Roman arrived in Vegas for the Mania hype show separately because they hated each other's guts and ended it by ever twirling, twirling towards freedom, at least the latest social media output tries to make sense of it all – which is better than continued silence on the subject, I suppose. 

25 minutes ago, Fog Dude said:

Considering the previous explanation was just that Rock and Roman arrived in Vegas for the Mania hype show separately because they hated each other's guts and ended it by ever twirling, twirling towards freedom, at least the latest social media output tries to make sense of it all – which is better than continued silence on the subject, I suppose. 

Entirely feasible that they can put their differences aside when somebody is insulting their family?

11 minutes ago, Mr Kennedy said:

Entirely feasible that they can put their differences aside when somebody is insulting their family?

Indeed it is. But Cody himself (not only his "crybaby" fans) throwing those insults out when he'd voluntarily given up his main event spot six days earlier still basically came out of nowhere.

• Paid Members

What’s the deal with Rock? Have the movie roles dried up? For a man who used to be too busy to even swing by, he’s now putting out over an hour of promo work in the space of a day. Where’s all this time come from?

But yeah, Cody’s ability to banter off The Rock and rise above his schtick would be surprising if it was anyone else. But this man is undeniable. This man cannot be stopped. This man is the uncrowned World Champion. This is the top guy elect. It’s not even a joke anymore. Fate has taken over. He’s gonna be the biggest star in the business whether he wants to or not.

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, Supremo said:

What’s the deal with Rock? Have the movie roles dried up? For a man who used to be too busy to even swing by, he’s now putting out over an hour of promo work in the space of a day. Where’s all this time come from?

But yeah, Cody’s ability to banter off The Rock and rise above his schtick would be surprising if it was anyone else. But this man is undeniable. This man cannot be stopped. This man is the uncrowned World Champion. This is the top guy elect. It’s not even a joke anymore. Fate has taken over. He’s gonna be the biggest star in the business whether he wants to or not.

Dwayne’s stock in Hollywood has certainly been falling. I know he’s got a Christmas film out for Netflix later this year and Fast XI whenever that films, but doesn’t seem to have much after the shit he pulled with DC over Black Adam and his TV show was also cancelled so this seemed like a good time to come back.

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, Supremo said:

It’s possible that since he’s on the TKO board and started arguing the toss that he’d be great business to get involved in the Mania main event and its build up programs, despite that being a bit of a conflict of interests, he’s feeling a bit pressured to justify it. Hence he’s got to play a major part in an effort to see if he can back up his claims that it will get more eyes on the product/better ratings/new Peacock subs etc. Otherwise next time his input in the boardroom suggests using himself as a character in a major way, he’ll get that bemused look and a “Moving on…” from the rest.

• Paid Members

You have to respect the carny nature of coming back when everything is white hot, trying to take credit for all the sold out buildings. It’s all about the game and how you play it.

• Paid Members
32 minutes ago, Supremo said:

He's got two Moana films, Red One and Fast X: Part 2 all coming out / filming in the next year and a half, as well as Red Notice 2 and Jungle Cruise 2 at some point. Either he's been Multiplicity-ed or we won't see him until next Wrestlemania after this one.