It's Wrestlemania Season

d-d-d-dAz

One of the things I forgot to mention, The Rock - for as much as I'm not a fan of his usual stick - is such a pro. He knew his assignment was to slowly move the room towards a solid pro-Cody stance, and they way he seamlessly settled into the WHAT chant groove in his promo to allow the crowd to get on his case naturally was expertly done.

Those awful WHAT chants mostly derail promos, or someone is good enough to shut them down. I've never seen anyone so good that they can embrace them, make them part of the game he's playing and it not seem awkward or obvious - and be completely confident that the promo isn't going to go down in flames.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members
25 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

Those awful WHAT chants mostly derail promos, or someone is good enough to shut them down. I've never seen anyone so good that they can embrace them, make them part of the game he's playing and it not seem awkward or obvious - and be completely confident that the promo isn't going to go down in flames.

Oh for the days when a heel could shut them down by saying if you're doing it then you're sleeping with your sister. PG sucks!

4 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Come on. Daz has just settled into bed under his lovely Cody duvet at the Travelodge. Let him enjoy the moment for now.

GoodRashers is only a few hours removed from bemoaning the fact that I'd gone slightly doolally, yet here he is wishing it on himself.

• Paid Members
15 minutes ago, Frankie Crisp said:

Imagine if Reigns goes over, though.

Everyone on here is gonna need more than Cardioace to see them through it.

3 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Best let us know what Travel Lodge it is mate, just in case one of us has to come and talk you down off the roof.

Send one of you lot and i'll fasten my Cody duvet cover round my neck like a cape and take my chances with the fall.

15 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Wait. I'm in Ipswich. Does that make me on call by default? I'm not sure I like where this is going. It's a big responsibility if Cody doesn't finish his story so Daz finishes his.

You'll be alright Dave, I don't actually mind Roman too much and I'll be in the sunlit uplands of Camden that day.

Triple H is on Smackdown tonight addressing the fallout from the press conference.

Hope he strips Rollins of the world title and gifts it to Logan Paul.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Frankie Crisp said:

Imagine if Reigns goes over, though.

He will. I have no faith this will finish the story. It’s the golden goose laying golden eggs full of Bloodline and Cody merch. Cody after being defeated makes a triumphant return at Money in the Bank, challenges Roman at Survivor Series and spends the summer touring the US on the Cody Roads, his customised electric bus.

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

spends the summer touring the US on the Cody Roads, his customised electric bus.

That WOULD give them chance to revisit everyone’s favourite concept from the 90s. Punk in his bus playing chicken with Cody Roads on the roof of Huntington Place (Detroit) followed later on by a match in the ring.