Royal Rumble ‘24 (Bossman’s Year)

Dr. Alan Grant

• Paid Members

That’s the first hurdle that will never be jumped for sure. But I think when we started comparing potential damage of a WWE universe virgin entering the Rumble for a cheap pop to one of their biggest stars gloating about the competition on the biggest night of the year the discussion was over, we’ve all moved on matey.

I’m really looking forward to the show tonight. Owens vs Logan Paul should be good and I’m interested in seeing how Reigns works a four way match. His big matches have got a bit of a formula these days and they’re going to have to mix it up. Then the Rumble, where even a bad one is quite good. Plenty to look forward to, I hope you all enjoy it too

Quick Predictions - Reigns wins, Logan Paul wins, ummm Bayley wins the Womens rumble and fuck it let’s say Rocky is last man standing in the mens 

1 minute ago, waters44 said:

That’s the first hurdle that will never be jumped for sure. But I think when we started comparing potential damage of a WWE universe virgin entering the Rumble for a cheap pop to one of their biggest stars gloating about the competition on the biggest night of the year the discussion was over, we’ve all moved on matey.

I’m really looking forward to the show tonight. Owens vs Logan Paul should be good and I’m interested in seeing how Reigns works a four way match. His big matches have got a bit of a formula these days and they’re going to have to mix it up. Then the Rumble, where even a bad one is quite good. Plenty to look forward to, I hope you all enjoy it too

Quick Predictions - Reigns wins, Logan Paul wins, ummm Bayley wins the Womens rumble and fuck it let’s say Rocky is last man standing in the mens 

Rocky winning will help me be justified even more that i have stopped watching, that's for sure. If dwayne was smart he'd nope out of this awful company.  

Edited by TheScarlettChad

I genuinely cannot bloody wait the royal rumble is by far my absolute favourite ppv of the entire year I just love every single bit of It. 

I really don't fully know confidently my picks for everything tonight.

Womens rumble - some suprise return entrant

4 way for the universal title - Roman wins obviously lol

Kevin Vs Logan - Logan wins some shitty way

The men's rumble - I have absolutely no fucking clue who will end up walking out the winner after all the crazy shit we're seeing reported online. I hand on heart want PUNK to win and cannot see him agreeing to come back and signing a active talent contract and not having it that he has to main event one night of mania I would be blown the fuck away knowing how much that means to him and that was one of the huge reasons why he left ten years ago in the end.

However could we see Gunther or the rock win I'm so so split but cannot physically wait. The road to wrestlemania starts tonight!!!!

1 minute ago, Kfogg1991 said:

knowing how much that means to him

It doesn't mean more to Punk than anyone else. I'm sure every wrestlers dream is to headline the biggest show of the year so I really dislike this "Punk deserves it more" mentality, and to be honest if we do have to have this mentality, I'm sure there are many other people who "deserve" it more based on their efforts.

I've just realised I don't think I've watched any WWE since maybe Summerslam, so will be my first time seeing a lot of people which is always fun. 

The Rumble is the best.

Also why would a surprise entrant win? They never do. My pick is Bayley.

EDIT: Apart from Ronda, I can't think of any surprise entrants who have won. I still think Bayley defo

Edited by TheScarlettChad

Jimmy and Jey Uso to start the Rumble, Punk to win it, would love to see Gunther win it though. 

Can't wait for the Rumble tonight, and decent boxing on to watch until its time aswell.

I reckon the Fatal Four Way is gonna be a banger, even though there's no suprise who will win it.