Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

So the Callis family costing Ospreay tonight for not following orders is being touted a lot. I quite like the idea of MJF costing Ospreay for one-upping his nice guy offer to Garcia, teeing up Ospreay vs a more heelish MJF for All In.
 

I also still want the wildcard to be Hangman tonight, with Elite Hangman vs Swerve for the title main eventing All In. 

Buuut I also want Danielson in a massive singles match for All In with very high stakes. 
 

This is why I don’t fantasy book often, it’s too hard. As long as All In has everything I could possibly want I’ll be happy though. Shouldn’t be too difficult. I trust they’re crafting some kind of robot exoskeleton for Jamie Hayter as we speak so I don’t leave disappointed. At this point I’d take her showing up after the women’s title match like Britt at Forbidden Door. 

 

Posted
24 minutes ago, JLM said:

 I also still want the wildcard to be Hangman tonight, with Elite Hangman vs Swerve for the title main eventing All In.

Between the JJ sympathies and the Chicago crowd having enough pro-Punk/anti-Elite a heel Hangman return would be golden. Beats Danielson in the Owen final, potentially gets one over Swerve in Blood & Guts then onto Wembley.

I still also like the idea of Danielson winning the World Title at Wembley.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Hangman being Swerve’s partner is the most interesting route. Something really cool about guys who’ve had such a hate-filled rivalry coming together. When you need someone to go to war beside in Blood and Guts, who better than the man who drank your fucking blood.

Anyway, more evidence that she’s absolutely invaluable. The perfect person for this type of thing. All In tickets not selling? Get this woman on Loose Women and This Morning immediately.

 

  • Paid Members
Posted

I’m just supposed to know who Johnny Apricot is because he’s big in Mexico. Ugh. Terrible looking strikes. Airplane spin looked good but the finish was massively overbooked and the guy in the suit didn’t understand how a three count works. AEW Stans will call it a match of the year contender. 

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

That was one of the best Dynamites in a long time, and I think it’s been on a roll of late anyway. Even Jericho couldn’t ruin it!

Edited by Hannibal Scorch
  • Paid Members
Posted

Yep, even with a lot of Jericho that has to be one of my favourite episodes of Dynamite ever. Incredible. 

Posted

https://metro.co.uk/2024/07/03/my-autism-superpower-helped-become-best-wrestler-world-21155671/?ito=article.mweb.share.top.native

 

Great article about Will Ospreay. Had no idea he was autistic or dyslexic and has ADHD. Resonates a lot with us as our son is developing and showing lots of signs of autism so trying to show him it doesn't need to stop him being who he wants to be

 

Posted

Exactly what I wanted from Dynamite after Forbidden Door. Just a really strong and consistent show all over the place. They're bringing everything together really well at the moment up and down the card.

Posted

Well that was sensational. Just blinding from top to bottom. Jericho appearing didn't really even ruin it.

MJF back to being a piece of shit, Ospreay on fire, Hangman back and looking fucking great. Bring it on

Posted

Lots of HEAT on this show, which I think they needed. Set off a couple of developing stories, which is great.

It's really interesting that MJF has gone back heel, and shows just how bad the Undisputed Kingdom is, with Cole presumably returning as a babyface at this point. 

Echo what others have said already, a really good show, and I'm excited for next week already. 

Posted

I took a break from watching Dynamite regularly at the start of the year. I’ve still watched the four PPVs so far this year, but only caught Dynamite here & there.

Forbidden Door was the PPV I’ve enjoyed the most this year so far, and this was probably the best of the TV that I’ve seen. 
Bryan v PAC was very good as was Willow v Statlander. 
I didn’t rhink for a second that they would have Osprey drop the belt to Garcia though. Decent match but the result was never in question. People should’ve seen that MJF turn coming though. Just how solidly he applies his fake tan, that’s a fucking heel right there.

Fair play to Britt Baker going out there and addressing why she’s been away. 
Then Mercades Mone came out to stink the place up and it seems the crowd are already turning on her, that didn’t take long. She dragged Britt down too, the whole ending with the two of them just calling eachother a bitch over & over. I read that Mone has her “That Doesn’t Work For Me, Brother” card. Of course she does, how else does she end up with two belts after 3 matches.

There anre other aspects of the show that I don’t like but nothing major, and I’m still not sold on Swerve as World Champ, but overall a very good pair of shows from AEW since the weekend.

Posted
4 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Then Mercades Mone came out to stink the place up and it seems the crowd are already turning on her, that didn’t take long. She dragged Britt down too, the whole ending with the two of them just calling eachother a bitch over & over. I read that Mone has her “That Doesn’t Work For Me, Brother” card. Of course she does, how else does she end up with two belts after 3 matches.

I mean, they had her have a nice friendly exchange with the top heels in the company before she came out, and then she stomped all over Britt's return promo. She's a heel and they invited the crowd to boo her. 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...