Danny Collins Drunk Backstage Allstar Wrestling

EJ86

2 hours ago, air_raid said:

I completely read this in the voice of Jasper Carrott when he once ridiculed his mate Robert Powell for considering himself a serious thespian worthy only of Shakespeare et al - "So, what is my motivation for sticking this ferret down my trousers?"

Don’t no maybe he is some sort of weirdo.

6 hours ago, air_raid said:

I used to think "What was in Noam Dar's bag" would go down as the BritWres unsolved mystery of my generation.

I was wrong.

Were you not there for big reveal? He eventually opened the bag and took a pack of cigs out, put one in his mouth, didn't light it, and wandered around pouting for a bit. Absolute nonsense.

• Paid Members

Didn’t realise Danny Collins was still going to be honest. 

thought he mainly did stuff with that guy who phoned up Andy Quildan threatening him for saving the Liger deal (Matt Jarrett?). 

why can’t you just work for Bagga instead of All Star if you prefer it. 

18 minutes ago, El Mistique said:

Didn’t realise Danny Collins was still going to be honest. 

thought he mainly did stuff with that guy who phoned up Andy Quildan threatening him for saving the Liger deal (Matt Jarrett?). 

why can’t you just work for Bagga instead of All Star if you prefer it. 

I'm not sure he likes the sandwiches Bagga provides.

• 2 weeks later...

Spitty is full of shit I can’t stand the guy never have, just a backstage bully who did Brian’s Dirty work for him basically a joey for the Dixon Family.

Can anyone take a person like this serious, and if Danny Collins is pissed all the time maybe Allstar need have a serious think about things as that's bad for business. 

ACD87ADA-0EE3-4080-99FA-A3FF979C610E.jpeg

• Paid Members
On 12/15/2023 at 8:33 AM, LaGoosh said:

Who is Danny Collins?

On 12/15/2023 at 8:45 AM, DavidB6937 said:

Sounds like a shit Netflix documentary.

About a murderer who lives in a council flat in Stevenage who keeps budgies that he refers to as "My Winged Children"

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/12/2023 at 6:39 PM, Daddymagic said:

Spitfire is an utter bellend, so well believe all of the above. He's an out of touch bully (and awful worker)

Runs is own company too which is something out of the early 80s. 

He is a right twat , tho Allstar will still use him and the rest of there merry men.

It looks like Danny Collins is trying to get in Mitzi nickers, or possibly her daughters

But with all I’ve read I wouldn’t put anything past this company.

CDF5A078-4BE8-40E7-B77B-8A1C12BF267C.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/6/2024 at 2:12 PM, Liverpool Rocker said:

He is a right twat , tho Allstar will still use him and the rest of there merry men.

It looks like Danny Collins is trying to get in Mitzi nickers, or possibly her daughters

But with all I’ve read I wouldn’t put anything past this company.

CDF5A078-4BE8-40E7-B77B-8A1C12BF267C.jpeg

What a crap show it was at Basildon ASW terrible show, terrible lineup all wrestlers look liked they had been on the piss the night before.

I will never go again, horrible horrible company, promoter thinks he is something special as well, I only went as Steve Barker message me the other day to see what the show was like an who was on.

Steve your not missing much.

90B8B7D9-1A5A-4DCE-BBE5-C9E3B8C62FB6.png

• 3 weeks later...