Danny Collins Drunk Backstage Allstar Wrestling

EJ86

Well I doubt that will happen do you think Butlins or Haven will touch them again ?

The standard of shows which I’ve been on have been the shit, plus a few years back I think Danny lost alot of money working with Shane Stevens I think the most they got in was about 80 people one night so I’ve been told.

I gave him money when he was supposedly going to move into a camper van never happen tho he moved to Liverpool instead.

Sadly the Great Brian Dixon has passed away an a load of clowns are now running the show, also running it under a company name they no longer own.

47 minutes ago, TimmyB said:

Be good if All Star got the camps back and also ran a decent hall schedule.

It's standard procedure for wrestling companies not to want wrestlers working for them and their competitors especially if they run the same areas.

The camps are still alive but it's generally the smaller chains hosting them and wrestling companies with a less visible social media presence that run them.

Exclusivity in the British scene seems daft to me. It's fighting over scraps. We are too small of an island to limit who can wrestle where. 

18 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

The camps are still alive but it's generally the smaller chains hosting them and wrestling companies with a less visible social media presence that run them.

Exclusivity in the British scene seems daft to me. It's fighting over scraps. We are too small of an island to limit who can wrestle where. 

Let them get on with it, tho if Tony Shitfire Aka Gary Littlewood is in changing room with me I will just keep my ass on a seat until he is no longer there.

17 hours ago, TimmyB said:

Okay I'll bite. What's the story here?

Shitfire got caught sticking something up his backside that’s why Haven cancelled them.

We were all told on the October run that there had been loads of complaints about the shows.

An we can’t work for Sanjay anymore even tho they don’t give us enough dates, they have always been the same over the years.

Edited by EJ86

• Paid Members
20 hours ago, EJ86 said:

Your limited understanding is almost correct, dean an letitia are no longer together hence why Dean no longer works for allstar.

They lost Butlins years ago because of Tony Spitefire, an now no longer run Haven because of the same individual, I no James now runs Haven but I don’t get on with James so no work for me in the summer oh well.

From what most of the lads have been told they have brought Danny Collins so he can help Joseph get everything that was stolen of Brian, but no one stole anything other promoters went to venues and gave lads jobs that’s all.

Also we have been told that we can’t work now for certain promoters as AllStar is going to get everything back.

That's all well and good but what did that bloke shove up his arse?

22 hours ago, LaGoosh said:

All I can say is the man with the Microphone didn’t like the smell, an also this was a rumour Alan Ravenhill started which helped him get the camps of Dixon, but nothing was stolen of Dixon.

I have been doing rings, selling merchandise an wrestling for Allstar for ages it is a terrible atmosphere backstage at the moment.

Generally Shitfire thinks he runs the show now a days.

Edited by EJ86

• Paid Members

I used to think "What was in Noam Dar's bag" would go down as the BritWres unsolved mystery of my generation.

On 11/20/2023 at 8:43 AM, LaGoosh said:

I was wrong.

Nice bit of rumour and inuendo, but I'm pretty sure All Star lost Butlins because some people complained about the whole 'England versus The Arabs' theme of their shows, no? 

In particular, a match with Spitfire against Hakeem from 2016. 

There were articles about it on The Guardian, BBC, the Daily Mail and elsewhere. 

Sadly, none of the articles confirm whether Spitfire shoved a microphone up his arse...

• Paid Members
31 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

I know I'm going to regret asking this but, what was his rationale for inserting such implement up his anal cavity?

I completely read this in the voice of Jasper Carrott when he once ridiculed his mate Robert Powell for considering himself a serious thespian worthy only of Shakespeare et al - "So, what is my motivation for sticking this ferret down my trousers?"

Edited by air_raid