Danny Collins Drunk Backstage Allstar Wrestling

EJ86

It is terrible a British Wrestling Legend Drunk backstage at an Allstar Wrestling show a few weeks ago which I was apart of.

They think they are going to take over the business again, maybe the venues need to look at this as a Safeguarding issues, telling lads not to work for anyone else.

Also why do Allstar still use Tony Spitfire he lost them Butlins for Rasict behaviour and I've been told he lost them Haven Holiday Camps because he put something up his backside an was caught doing it.

It is actually amazing that they are still in business.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
On 11/17/2023 at 1:10 PM, LaGoosh said:

What did Tony Spitfire put up his arse?

Context needed.

He dropped his trunks, bent over facing the crowd and stuck a flare up his arse like thar bloke at the football before snatching the mic from the MC and declaring his new name was Tony Shitfire. 

2 hours ago, CAREBEAR LUVVA said:

This conjours up an image of Tony hiding away in a quiet corner backstage, minding his own business while stuffing random objects up his arse and the cleaner walked in on him. Is that what happened?

I work with a guy who once flat-shared with a fella who started a website called 'StuffInMyDick.com' (could possibly have been on tumblr)
Apparently the dude had a very elastic foreskin and would take monetised requests from people to put stuff in his foreskin, photo it and then send them the photo.
Or he would do it live via video feed if the price was right. 
I am told he was able to get an entire (old school) Wagon Wheel in there, such was the stretchiness of his old chap's hood.
If I remember rightly he once got an entire bunch of grapes and a roll of Sellotape in there too (although not at the same time)
According to my colleague the guy was a real hit with the ladies. One female fan apparently flew from Germany to have sex with the StuffInMyDick.com guy.

I often wonder how people discover they can do these sort of things.

Edited by Snitsky's back acne

On 11/3/2023 at 7:46 AM, EJ86 said:

It is terrible a British Wrestling Legend Drunk backstage at an Allstar Wrestling show a few weeks ago which I was apart of.

They think they are going to take over the business again, maybe the venues need to look at this as a Safeguarding issues, telling lads not to work for anyone else.

Also why do Allstar still use Tony Spitfire he lost them Butlins for Rasict behaviour and I've been told he lost them Haven Holiday Camps because he put something up his backside an was caught doing it.

It is actually amazing that they are still in business.

2 minutes ago, EJ86 said:

Why I work for them I need the money simple a weeks works for doing fuck all.

When will this company learn.

So are Danny Collins and Tony Spitfire looking to take over the running of All Star?

Do they still run any holiday camps?

I always heard it was a tough job working for All Star as it's a lot of travel and you all help with set up at the venues.

13 hours ago, TimmyB said:

So are Danny Collins and Tony Spitfire looking to take over the running of All Star?

Do they still run any holiday camps?

I always heard it was a tough job working for All Star as it's a lot of travel and you all help with set up at the venues.

My (limited) understanding was that Brian's grandson Joseph (son of his daughter Letitia and wrestler Dean Allmark) who has taken it over. I believe he is late teens so he may have delegated others to actually run it for him.

All Star lost Butlins a while ago but I thought they still had Haven although a few others have come along (Megaslam, etc) that now run a regular holiday camp circuit. Last I heard NGW had the Butlins contract but I don't know if that it still the case. 

1 hour ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

My (limited) understanding was that Brian's grandson Joseph (son of his daughter Letitia and wrestler Dean Allmark) who has taken it over. I believe he is late teens so he may have delegated others to actually run it for him.

All Star lost Butlins a while ago but I thought they still had Haven although a few others have come along (Megaslam, etc) that now run a regular holiday camp circuit. Last I heard NGW had the Butlins contract but I don't know if that it still the case. 

Your limited understanding is almost correct, dean an letitia are no longer together hence why Dean no longer works for allstar.

They lost Butlins years ago because of Tony Spitefire, an now no longer run Haven because of the same individual, I no James now runs Haven but I don’t get on with James so no work for me in the summer oh well.

From what most of the lads have been told they have brought Danny Collins so he can help Joseph get everything that was stolen of Brian, but no one stole anything other promoters went to venues and gave lads jobs that’s all.

Also we have been told that we can’t work now for certain promoters as AllStar is going to get everything back.

34 minutes ago, EJ86 said:

Your limited understanding is almost correct, dean an letitia are no longer together hence why Dean no longer works for allstar.

They lost Butlins years ago because of Tony Spitefire, an now no longer run Haven because of the same individual, I no James now runs Haven but I don’t get on with James so no work for me in the summer oh well.

From what most of the lads have been told they have brought Danny Collins so he can help Joseph get everything that was stolen of Brian, but no one stole anything other promoters went to venues and gave lads jobs that’s all.

Also we have been told that we can’t work now for certain promoters as AllStar is going to get everything back.

Be good if All Star got the camps back and also ran a decent hall schedule.

It's standard procedure for wrestling companies not to want wrestlers working for them and their competitors especially if they run the same areas.