Twat Runs Across Africa

neil

• Moderators

Has anyone seen this "Hardest Geezer" fellapop-up on youtube or in the news. I first saw him in a Geowizard video so I suspect that is why youtube suggested it to me.

I feel conflicted on this. On the one hand an impressive feat done on seemingly a slim support system...but what kind of melon calls themselves "Hardest Geezer" and he definitely is up there in terms of Jamie Oliver annoyance.

I'm also a bit dubious how legit this all is. The vlogs are very focused on everything other than running so I can't help shake the feeling that something ain't on the up.

Nonetheless I'm watching every episode on the channel.

• Paid Members

There's definitely an element of staged Top Gear, 'oh, cripes. What could possibly go wrong now!' based on the 2 minutes of this I've bothered watching so wouldn't be shocked if he's  banging half a pint of water on his head before recording to make it look like it's legit.

WHERE'S THE FACKIN BOAT? WATS IT DOIN THERE???

Hats off for persevering with this, Neil. Not sure I could manage.

• Paid Members

I had more than enough of him on Geowizards video that one time. A proper annoying twat. Had to block him on twitter as he kept showing up in my feed and now he’s been suggested to me on YouTube all the time. Good luck with the watch, Neil. Let us know if he gets mauled at all. 

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Gus Mears said:

WHERE'S THE FACKIN BOAT? WATS IT DOIN THERE???

Yeah they appear to have gone with the clickbait/shock approach where everything is "I ALMOST DIED"...the episode they dropped today reeks of that. My money is on an "apology" video where it turns out he didn't run everything but "the thought counts".

4 minutes ago, Cousin Jim Bob said:

He is so annoying he makes the Walk Across Wales dickhead likeable in comparison.

At least Tom had the decency to either give up and give us all laugh, or give us Welsh Greg.

This Russ doesn't have it I'm afraid. What a dick.

1 hour ago, neil said:

Yeah they appear to have gone with the clickbait/shock approach where everything is "I ALMOST DIED"...the episode they dropped today reeks of that. My money is on an "apology" video where it turns out he didn't run everything but "the thought counts".

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, TheBurningRed said:

My YouTube algorithm has now recommended a video of him on Jackmates podcast. Despite never watching either of these cunts. So it’s Geowizards fault. 

Bet this prick doesn’t have a Verity either to win over the fans.  

Seen Welsh Greg's missus? 😍