Twat Runs Across Africa

neil

14 hours ago, gmoney said:

4.5%? Might as well be Kaliber. 

Off topic but one of my most embarrassing moments was when I was about 20 and at Reading Festival with my sister, her husband and mates.

My sister wasn't drinking for health reasons but still wanted to sort of have the experience with us, so took a crate of Kaliber.

I got caught with two cans down my trousers going into the arena and made to get them out (ooooeeeer) whilst meekly protesting to a queue of around 50 behind me that they weren't mine whilst they all jeered me for having fucking Kaliber.

I just wanted to be a LADLADLAD :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Latest video is up and Hardest Geezer Lad had to take a rest day at last due to pissing blood.

These cunts went to see a doctor, who they immediately start shit talking calling him "questionable" and "waste of time". The fucking nerve of them, you're in an African country you twats, medical care is not in abundance and by you showing up you're probably taking it away from someone else. These pricks expect world class medical care while running through tiny regional towns for something that is entirely self-induced - never thought something could go wrong by running a marathon everyday for 45 days.

The videos are definitely lagging behind now, not a real knock on them. But a look on twitter shows they just got robbed lol

• 2 months later...
  • Moderators

Blimey, Hardest Geezer only gone and got himself kidnapped in a village in the DRC. They've gotten absolutely fucked recently, visa issues, 2 weeks of no running, and now doing a massive detour due to the disastrous route they took in the DRC.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Their videos had become incredibly dull...but I will say the latest episode is some pure insanity that you can only get in an African country with them trying to transport their van across a body of water. This stuff is actually cool to see and I feel like they totally miss out on showing these kind of challenges normally - instead choosing to show the most banal bantz between the lads.