AEW London 2023

Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Roy said:

If anyone is interested, the seat map is now up so you can get a clearer idea of what is available elsewhere if you wish to put your original seat on resale and move to another.

I had a look at the thing on the Wembley website. We're in block 506,  but it's still a decent view. Travel looks like it might be a ballache, but there's months to sort it yet. 

• Paid Members
25 minutes ago, JLM said:

Man the Adam Cole entrance is going to be thunderous isn’t it? Whatever anyone’s opinions on him that is going to be a spine tingler. 

I'm looking forward to the entrances just as much as the actual matches, if not more. 'Judas', 'Jane' and that absolute banger Jamie Hayter theme are gonna be incredible.

5 minutes ago, Lorne Malvo said:

I'm looking forward to the entrances just as much as the actual matches, if not more. 'Judas', 'Jane' and that absolute banger Jamie Hayter theme are gonna be incredible.

I was watching some AEW clips from old shows this morning, i can't wait to see Mox's entrance everyone singing Wild Thing

Who said I’m getting train?

Why not get a coach to Brum, coach from Brum to Wembley? And then vice verser on the way back. 

Reckon by the time I’ve done that, it’ll be quicker to hang around for the next AEW UK show

• Paid Members
35 minutes ago, Matthew said:

Who said I’m getting train?

Why not get a coach to Brum, coach from Brum to Wembley? And then vice verser on the way back. 

Reckon by the time I’ve done that, it’ll be quicker to hang around for the next AEW UK show

I had a look at coaches from Blackburn to Wembley, and it looks like there's a lot of fannying around with connecting coaches via Heathrow Airport and the likes. You'd be best getting the tube to Victoria coach station, Marble Arch, or Golders Green, then the coach from there.

Getting back looks like even more of a pain in the arse. I might actually leave some luggage at the coach station and have a few days in Cornwall afterwards.

Edited by jazzygeofferz

4 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

I had a look at coaches from Blackburn to Wembley, and it looks like there's a lot of fannying around with connecting coaches via Heathrow Airport and the likes. You'd be best getting the tube to Victoria coach station, Marble Arch, or Golders Green, then the coach from there.

Getting back looks like even more of a pain in the arse. I might actually leave some luggage at the coach station and have a few days in Cornwall afterwards.

He's said. He's going from Wembley to Birmingham back to Wembley. 

Why are you trying to confuse him? He has his plan!

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

He's said. He's going from Wembley to Birmingham back to Wembley. 

Why are you trying to confuse him? He has his plan!

Because there may still be a lot of connecting coaches he needs to get.

• Paid Members
23 minutes ago, Lorne Malvo said:

'I'll Be Your Hero' on repeat for the whole journey.

Shame Cody already left to get Lugered by the other side.

• Paid Members
26 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Going to be mad.

spacer.png

I think it'll look more like this.

p02p2lmz.jpg