AEW London 2023

Hannibal Scorch

7 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

He’s apparently trying to gain US Residency, which is why he hasn’t left the country recently and why he missed some shows & vacated some belts in AAA

Pretty sure he vacated the AAA titles before Forbidden Door as it led to speculation on him appearing on the show. If this has been known about all that time, you would have to question the booking. They went out of their way to say PAC was injured on TV a couple of times. News AEW doesn't often share publicly. Starting to wonder if PAC will end up the last minute replacement miraculously recovering from his injury.

25 minutes ago, Infinity Land said:

Pretty sure he vacated the AAA titles before Forbidden Door as it led to speculation on him appearing on the show. If this has been known about all that time, you would have to question the booking. They went out of their way to say PAC was injured on TV a couple of times. News AEW doesn't often share publicly. Starting to wonder if PAC will end up the last minute replacement miraculously recovering from his injury.

You’re probably right, I’m going on what I’ve read elsewhere. According to CageMatch he’s only worked 2 matches outside of the US all year, one when AEW went to Canada in March and one for in Mexico in June for Invasion Indy (whoever they are)

Edited by WyattSheepMask

21 minutes ago, Big'Olympic_Hero'Pete said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-65972484

Anyone remember this chap being on the roster? Seems like he'll be involved somewhere

He’s probably not a bad shout for Stadium Stampede to be fair, he’ll have a bit of fan recognition and he won’t have to do much. 

9 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

He’s apparently trying to gain US Residency, which is why he hasn’t left the country recently and why he missed some shows & vacated some belts in AAA

Chelsea Green was going through this recently and had to give up her passports during it, wasn’t able to go back to Canada for a family wedding or do Raw there 

I really like a suggestikn from Jason Powell - and I genuinely get goosebumps thinking of what the moment would be like.

He reckons we’ll get The Kingdom reuniting to help Adam Cole win the AEW Title. I don’t know much about them, but I’m fine with that - because of his next suggestion; which I’d not considered.

This would allow MJF to reunite The Pinnacle - perhaps for one night only - as part of his journey as a baby face, taking on The Kingdom in a Blood and Guts match. The idea of The Kingdom suggesting MJF had no one, before he proves otherwise; the thought of Wardlow and MJF making amends - I absolutely love it. Please do this, Tony Khan.

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, RedRooster said:

I really like a suggestikn from Jason Powell - and I genuinely get goosebumps thinking of what the moment would be like.

He reckons we’ll get The Kingdom reuniting to help Adam Cole win the AEW Title. I don’t know much about them, but I’m fine with that - because of his next suggestion; which I’d not considered.

This would allow MJF to reunite The Pinnacle - perhaps for one night only - as part of his journey as a baby face, taking on The Kingdom in a Blood and Guts match. The idea of The Kingdom suggesting MJF had no one, before he proves otherwise; the thought of Wardlow and MJF making amends - I absolutely love it. Please do this, Tony Khan.

The entire time I’ve day dreamed about the inevitable MJF babyface run, it’s never once occurred to me that he could reunite with Wardlow. Good Lord. Instant goosebumps.