AEW London 2023

Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, King Mal the Glorious said:

I can't see myself going to any other events of this scale this year so paid a bit more than I was intending.

Yeah, I paid a pretty hefty amount but I've been consoling myself by remembering it's rare I actually treat myself to anything these days and a few years ago I wouldn't have flinched at spending £400 on drugs in a week.

Looking forwards to it now!

In agreement with all here, this is a one-off tbh, so I've paid more than usually would. For me it's justifiable; considering the amount of AEW we have watched indoors since late 2019, let alone the amount of time I've spent discussing, reading up on separate articles, youtube reviews and podcasts, etc...

Of course will easily spend another £150 on the day: food, drinks (I'm not shy to say me & the missus will be consuming a lot of celebratory booze), merch, bits & pieces here & there. 

For anyone buying tickets later you'll also see there is an add on at checkout for an Axess style event being held at Boxpark on the morning of the show.  Meet and greets, photo ops, Q&As etc.  £60 a ticket.

Edited by Bohan

1 minute ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Section H (thanks @WyattSheepMask) which I am more then happy with. My mate wanted the first row of green seats but we were getting nothing, but was chuffed and whilst almost £200 a pop is a lot, we've waited a long time for this so were pleased as punch

No worries mate. Glad you were able to get something

• Paid Members

If anybody on here isn't sure about going and wants to make their mind up later, or misses out on tickets, drop me a DM closer to the event. I bought two and my mate is already flaking on me so there's a very good chance I'll have a spare ticket going at face value.

The downside is you'll have to sit next to me but you can't have everything.

Anyone know if we're likely to be able to re-sell tickets for this?

I already got tickets in Level 2, wondering whether its worth trying for pitch level in the second resale at 11? But don't want to be left with two lots of tickets we don't need.

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

No worries mate. Glad you were able to get something

How did you find that different link, out of interest? I left my original queue window open and it eventually timed out when the presale window opened. If it wasn't for your link I wouldn't have got tickets.

1 minute ago, Chunk said:

How did you find that different link, out of interest? I left my original queue window open and it eventually timed out when the presale window opened. If it wasn't for your link I wouldn't have got tickets.

That was the link given to me for being an AEW+ subscriber when I got the code that I offered up the other day