More Questions Than Answers.

Lion_of_the_Midlands

Just off to drop the plop in a stern northern accent seems to do the trick no matter the location. A Geordie accent seems to get the best response.

Anything else in comparison seems like Tory speak.

Extra marks if you have Private Eye or Viz on hand for reading material.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

If you’re all reading Private Eye and Viz whilst taking a shit then when do you even find the time to read and post about shits on here?

When taking a dump at work.

I've put a note about the lack of Viz in the toilets into the suggestion box a few times but with no success.

• Paid Members
16 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

When taking a dump at work.

Reminds me when I read "Boss makes a dollar, I make a dime, that's why I shit on company time."

I imagine some creative type on here can Anglicize the sentiment into something equally as catchy. Although personally as a sit-down pisser, I'm as likely to read Chippy Tea while having a pee, as I am browse through Twitter while on the Gary Glitter.

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

I was quite surprised that this post didn't spawn a post in the Today I Learned thread that it's time of in lieu not time off in loo or lou. 

A mate of mine who works at Square Enix says they have a Taiwanese colleague who is always skiving off, and consequently has been nicknamed "Tai Min Liu".