CM Punk chat

LaGoosh

When I have the inclination to be nice to someone, I tend not to take a camera crew with me.  This is just WWE Punk rehabilitation fodder.  I'm sure Cora was well pleased, but it's all a bit staged.

1 hour ago, TheScarlettChad said:

Why? Because he's nice to a woman wrestler? 

Plus the Starbucks gift card story and the training with some of the women in NXT late last year. Maybe I'm over-thinking it, but I'm sensing slightly creepy vibes.

8 hours ago, Stewson said:

Plus the Starbucks gift card story and the training with some of the women in NXT late last year. Maybe I'm over-thinking it, but I'm sensing slightly creepy vibes.

Was the starbucks thing legit?

Punk could find the cure for cancer and still be criticised by some for it.

It's crazy what a polarising bloke he is, but to the extreme.

People that don't like him will hate everything he does and analyse it to the extent that even good things he does are bad and he's a horrible person, even making out he's a sex pest ffs.

Then on the other side of the coin you have people who love him and everything he does is the best thing ever with pure intentions and he's the best bloke alive. Crying for weeks on end when he returns, and probably even more when he does something nice.

The actual truth, as often in these cases with the bloke is somewhere in thr middle, despite everything he says he clearly wants to be liked, and he does do some good stuff. Cora wil be made up with that regardless of why he did it.

The gift cards are a little odd but goes back to wanting to be liked and those that received them I'm sure really appreciated them.

6 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Will he have a camera crew filming him when he finds it?

I mean he's a WWE superstar so yes. All the guys and girls doing Make A Wish (for example) have cameras filming them and I don't think any less of them for it. People can be nice AND have it recorded.