2 hours ago, Big'Olympic_Hero'Pete said:

Been reading that The Bunny has left AEW to join OF. Wonder if it'll be the catalyst for the likes of Butcher and Blade to leave too? Hope not as I quite like them and feel they need a decent run again. 

I'm not sure how keen I'll be be for a Butcher and Blade OnlyFans.

On 11/10/2023 at 1:16 PM, Loki said:

How many trios teams are there that you need TWO sets of titles, let alone two sets on the same shows?

Now that i think about it, there are loads. I'm only counting each faction once, even though the BCC, for instance, could field four different combinations.

1 the elite, 2 death triangle,3 house of black, 4 the acclaimed/billy gunn, 5 mogul empire

6 ex JAS, 7 don callis family, 8 QTV, 9 AR fox/top flight, 10 the kingdom/roderick strong

11 the dark order, 12 bullet club gold, 13 blackpool combat club, 14 los ingobronables, 15 hardys/ zay

16 dalton castle and the boys, 17 christian cage and co, 18 best friends, 19 jarrett and co, 20 archer/the righteous

21sabian/butcher/blade, also the various guest luchadors seem to team up a lot, or you could put a new team of people together to go for the title, for instance, edge /FTR.

30 minutes ago, The King Of Swing said:

Sniff is totally going to try and recreate, Trish/Mickie, using Storm/May, isn't he? 

Sounds grand, give us an All About Eve story with them whilst Outcasts and 2.0 play T-Birds and Pink Ladies. Fuck it, do a full musical number again. Get Hagar in a jock jacket acting the full Biff.

4 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

The speculation is it’s based on a 1950’s film called All About Eve which plays more into Toni Storms current gimmick.

I've didn't know about this film, but after reading about it on wiki I love the concept, even if it sounds tricky to pull off.

But hey it means direction and long term story telling so double thumbs up for me.

6 hours ago, TheBurningRed said:

I was expecting something for the TV title.

There will be something on the ROH show. An announcement is set for next week.

Funnily enough they've had two TV title #1 contender tournaments already this year. Dalton Castle won one to get the Death Before Dishonor title shot and Shane Taylor won another that led to the All Out title shot.

Maybe they'll do something different because of that. Been a while since they did Survival of the Fittest. Gets the big qualifying matches for TV and the big match for Final Battle.

• Paid Members

Hangman: Prince Nana spends his money buying weed from high schoolers.

Nana: No, I don't! That's not true!

Hangman: I'm gonna kick your ass and steal your weed.

Nana: No, you won't!

This moment and a MOTHERFUCKIN BRAINBUSTER ON A MOTHERFUCKIN BICYCLE were 5 star moments. 

• Paid Members

Congratulations to Chris Jericho for taking John Cena’s crown as the wrestler who looks the absolute worst in a suit.

Kota Ibushi is never going to return to what he used to be, so we might as well just enjoy him being an idiot, taking stupid bumps right on his head.

Nice to see both Hangman and The Bucks wake the fuck up and put some effort in for a change. The show is infinitely better when they actually try.

Anyway, let’s all appreciate the best moment of the whole show.

IMG_6836.thumb.jpeg.ca371133fe965489dd27b39db2e3f17a.jpeg

Art.