The Dana White Is A Twat Thread

Keith Houchen

2 hours ago, Carbomb said:

Thing is, out of those three, he's probably the most likely to win by far, no?

Dana? Not a chance. The dude has absolutely zero combat sports background. Unless you count being a boxercise coach for bored housewives in his younger days.

As much as I don't like Mark Zuckerberg, he'd probably manhandle both Dana and Musk. He's at least serious about learning BJJ, and has been competing in tournaments, winning the gold medal in the Nogi Master 1 White Belt Feather Weight Division and the Silver medal in the Gi Master 2 White Belt Feather Weight Division in a competition in California.

It's a ridiculous concept, of course, but if it was to happen? I'd always favour the guy who's training and even competing on the reg.

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, David said:

Dana? Not a chance. The dude has absolutely zero combat sports background. Unless you count being a boxercise coach for bored housewives in his younger days.

As much as I don't like Mark Zuckerberg, he'd probably manhandle both Dana and Musk. He's at least serious about learning BJJ, and has been competing in tournaments, winning the gold medal in the Nogi Master 1 White Belt Feather Weight Division and the Silver medal in the Gi Master 2 White Belt Feather Weight Division in a competition in California.

It's a ridiculous concept, of course, but if it was to happen? I'd always favour the guy who's training and even competing on the reg.

Fair enough. I thought he did a load of training with fighters to sort of maintain some kind of cred.