The Dana White Is A Twat Thread

Keith Houchen

• Paid Members

Good. It was fucking stupid anyway. Zero skill in two twats just sticking their face out and waiting to eat a big slap. I never got the appeal of it anyway. Once you’ve seen it once, you’ve seen all there is to offer. Proper bottom of the barrel bollocks even by current standards. 

Edited by wandshogun09

22 minutes ago, David said:

While no one deserved a slap at all, it surely has to be recognised that his wife threw the first blow, no? Doesn't warrant retaliation at all, but I think she has to shoulder much of the blame.

Didn’t she slap him because he grabbed her arm? 

• Paid Members

Yeah he was grabbing her arms and seemed to be trying to stop her from walking away from him. Seemed like textbook signs of abuser/controlling behaviour to me.

I’ve seen people claim it was self defence but he wasn’t under any physical threat whatsoever. Him slapping her was purely about retaliating and ‘teaching her a lesson’. Or it’s a habit and has become his go-to instinct reaction. 

Edited by wandshogun09

14 minutes ago, Ironic Indie Lad said:

Good news for the fighters and other employees with this precedent now set.

You can publicly slap your wife about and you wont receive any formal punishment. You will just need to live with the label!

Well, that's not true really, is it? Dana has never had any issues applying double standards in the past, and I doubt he'll start now. He's the boss, the rules that apply to Joe CTE who makes 10k show/win on the prelims don't apply to the guy who signs the pay cheques. 

Like any other company really. At least he's up front and blatant about it I guess, instead of peddling a liberal, caring image to the media while acting like a total cunt in the shadows.

• 2 weeks later...