Wrestling's Top Twitter 2023

The Gaffer

• Paid Members
17 minutes ago, Infinity Land said:

This trip you could be excused for using it, since Sami Zayn made it over. As he's past his issues plenty think that's that. Problem solved.

Tbf Cody also solved racism in America whilst in AEW so maybe they should allow him to run the UN and NATO.

30 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

Yeah but he is *checks notes* correct.

Is he? I honestly couldn't give less of a shit about fans of one wrestling company scoring points over another wrestling company. Its pathetic. 

14 minutes ago, Infinity Land said:

There are plenty of people that don't know or care why they should have an issue with Saudi Arabia. The main representative of Saudi Arabia = Bad has been Sami Zayn's boycott.

I'm sorry, I still don't understand.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Is he? I honestly couldn't give less of a shit about fans of one wrestling company scoring points over another wrestling company. Its pathetic. 

I'm sorry, I still don't understand.

It’s not points scoring from fans, this is the wife trying to score points, using a Saudi Show to do so. It’s embarrassing.

As to the other point, Daniel Bryan and KO were very vocal in not going to do the Saudi Shows because Sami was banned. Now there is a level of peace, Sami has been allowed to go.

Also 53530C9E-C31F-42BF-9E7A-2DE20346A3EC.jpeg.ccdef5d1c9581a978abdba9eee0c0019.jpeg

He'd have been hounded off TWCF within a month for filling up the Music subforum with shitty metalcore suggestions. 

• 5 months later...

I mean I'm not reading into it but having to do a full clockwise sweep before turning my laptop upside down to find the Best in the World on it gave me a chuckle.