Another football kit thread

SuperBacon

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
On 2/6/2023 at 5:13 PM, seph said:

Considering the supply issues BCFC have gone through, When I start shilling in August please all tell me to BUY THE FUCKING KIT FIRST.

Followup - we've canned Hummel as their UK distributor went into admin, explaining the bullshit of running out of away kit in the first month of the season and the home kit around Christmas when people actually have money to buy things.

The replacement is O'Neills from Ireland, and the home kit will make its debut tomorrow. For some reason the colour's not showing up correctly below so I've linked the page where the red shows up much better. I like the design but the collar could be a lot smaller IRL than it looks.

20230221_bcfc_home_kit_23_24_rt_143.jpg?width=1280

And here's the goalie kit. Which naturally shows up correctly here.

Banner image

Edited by seph

• Paid Members
On 2/10/2023 at 12:24 PM, Merzbow said:

They'll never top the Spanish civil war shirt but I dig it.

Glad to see Clapton CFC getting some love. They're a community co-operative-owned club.

That's exactly how I found them, I was looking for a team like that which went further than United of Manchester in fan/community ownership.

The Spanish shirt just sold me on them even more.

They did have a pretty big issue with misogyny but were transparent with it when it came to light.

Edited by Merzbow

On 2/24/2023 at 7:02 PM, seph said:

Followup - we've canned Hummel as their UK distributor went into admin, explaining the bullshit of running out of away kit in the first month of the season and the home kit around Christmas when people actually have money to buy things.

The replacement is O'Neills from Ireland, and the home kit will make its debut tomorrow. For some reason the colour's not showing up correctly below so I've linked the page where the red shows up much better. I like the design but the collar could be a lot smaller IRL than it looks.

20230221_bcfc_home_kit_23_24_rt_143.jpg?width=1280

And here's the goalie kit. Which naturally shows up correctly here.

Banner image

That goalie kit is a lovely throwback to the nutty 90s goalie shirts. Could easily see Big Nev or Steve Ogrizovic wearing that 

Edited by Big'Olympic_Hero'Pete

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

SOMEONE NEEDS TO COME AND HOLD ME!!!

I'll definitely be getting one of them, I was actually looking into getting the 1992 kit of theirs recently 

Edited by Vegeta
Posted too early