The 2023 UKFF Royal Rumble Lottery

Glenryck Pilchards

All of the entries have now been entered into the Rumblomatic 5000 and a discrepancy has cropped up. 

@RedRooster and @Onyx2 have both selected 26, 27, 28, 29 and 30. We cannot be having this, so as RedRooster picked these numbers first, this will be honoured. 

Onyx2 - you have until midnight to send revised numbers, or you will receive a lucky dip courtesy of random.org.

• Awards Moderator
1 hour ago, Glenryck Pilchards said:

All of the entries have now been entered into the Rumblomatic 5000 and a discrepancy has cropped up. 

@RedRooster and @Onyx2 have both selected 26, 27, 28, 29 and 30. We cannot be having this, so as RedRooster picked these numbers first, this will be honoured. 

Onyx2 - you have until midnight to send revised numbers, or you will receive a lucky dip courtesy of random.org.

Fair dos. 22, 24, 26, 28, 30.

And if that's an issue I'll have a lucky dip. Cheers. 

Edited by Onyx2

The results are in and for the first time ever we have an undisputed champion. But before we get to that here how the scores were tabulated

Men's Scores

spacer.png

I won't bore you with a complete breakdown of the scores, but I will run through the contentious points. As Rey Mysterio did not make it to the ring I gave them -10 for the Luke award and I have awarded Dominik the elimination points for not allowing papi to compete. The four other recipients of the Luke award was Baron Corbin, Elias, Booker T and Montez Ford. 

Speaking of Ford he made a double whammy of negative points by pointing to the Wrestlemania sign and was eliminated within sixty seconds of entering the ring, scoring a dismal -27 points. Santos Escobar also received -20 points for launching from the top rope into the arms of Brock Lesnar and was promptly dumped out on their head/back. 

The jackpot numbers for the Men's Rumble was 1, 2, 9, 15 and 30. No one selected those numbers. 

Women's Scores

spacer.png

The three NXT wrestlers gained 10 points for a guest appearance, but Indie Hartwell decimated those points by pointing to the Wrestlemania sign and eliminated shortly after by attempting a springboard and gained the 'Stupid Idiot' award to get -30 points, which I believe is a new record for a negative score. Michelle McCool, Nia Jax and Chelsea Green were also awarded 10 points, but Green ended up on a duck egg after being tossed after five seconds. 

There was more pointing in the Women's Rumble than a Spiderman meme. Liv Morgan, Nikki Cross, Zelina Vega, Kai and Sky all pointed to the sign but survived longer than five minutes. Raquel Rodriguez joined Hartwell with a 20 point deduction for pointing and been eliminated in quick succession. 

The jackpot numbers were 1, 2, 6, 10 and 17 and once again no one had those numbers. 

Overall Standings

So with an undisputed champion we might as well cut to the chase to the overall winner....

spacer.png

And the undisputed champion is @MC_DEATH! The serial lurker is the first person to win all three standings with their selection of 1, 2, 16, 29 and 30. The 2020 Women's Champion @Callum1993 has to settle for the silver medal, while @Sheffbag picked up third place. Unfortunately @Big'Olympic_Hero'Peteis the recipient of the wooden spoon.

Men's Standings

spacer.png

In the Men's Rumble MC_Death pipped @air_raid for the title and Callum1993 completed the medal collection by grabbing the bronze medal alongside @Harvey Dent. Big Olympic Hero Pete receives a second wooden spoon. 

Women's Rumble

spacer.png

Above confirms the trifecta for MC_Death and a second place for @Stinky Dad while Callum1993 gets another third place. 2019 overall champion @Supremo went from penthouse to out-house after scoring a demoralising -22 to grab a wooden spoon. 

That concludes this year's Rumble Lottery, now where is that unsubscribe button on the Network...

Edited by Glenryck Pilchards