Most loved and revered people in wrestling

IronSheik

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, BomberPat said:

I've heard a few people say Al Snow's a prick with a serious ego problem, so definitely not well-liked among later generations of indie wrestlers.

Al Snow seemed to be popular with his peers at the time but since then appears to have turned into one of the stereotypical miserable arrogant veteran "these kids today don't know how to work" twats. And they always seem to be guys who were mid-carders in a boom period that did fuck all afterwards. 

1 hour ago, Your Fight Site said:

I thought it was Davey Boy who was the pain in the arse in that family?

Maybe in the context of that family, but it’s like saying so and so is the biggest pain in the arse out of the tories. The rest maybe aren’t as bad but they’re still arseholes.  

• Paid Members
18 hours ago, air_raid said:

Probably because he didn’t mind being the butt of most of their jokes. I’ve never taken him seriously after he was taken to task by Neville Southall about drawing money.

I genuinely don't think anyone in history has been owned more decisively than Al Snow was by our 'Big Nev'. Sean Oliver's expression said it all.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I genuinely don't think anyone in history has been owned more decisively than Al Snow was by our 'Big Nev'. Sean Oliver's expression said it all.

Snow’s expression was quite the gift too.

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Maybe in the context of that family, but it’s like saying so and so is the biggest pain in the arse out of the tories. The rest maybe aren’t as bad but they’re still arseholes.  

I assumed it was a reference to the allegations of anal rape by his wife in her book to be honest. 

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, IronSheik said:

Definitely a massively popular figure amongst the fans and his fellow wrestlers. With the exception of Austin and Dan Severn whome he hurt in the ring with botched tombstones. 

Storyline.

• Paid Members

Not sure if you've not heard the story @Keith Houchenor that's at me reading that story into someone describing him as the family pain in the arse, but she alleged he'd dope her drink and assault her after being egged on to do so my anvil. 

How true it is who knows. 

Edited by Tommy!