Chris B

• Paid Members
23 hours ago, TheDude said:

And....I'm supposed to care or?

You're not supposed to care. It would, however, be nice if people considered the impact they have on the wider forum when they post. I understand that there's a handful of people who find it hilarious to amuse themselves and annoy others by endlessly repeating the same joke. For the rest of us though it's tedious to the point of distracting from the great conversation that happens on this forum.

Prioritising your own entertainment at the expense of a much larger group of people, in a public forum, is just a shitty way to act in my opinion. Fortunately, having made my point, it's easy enough to just ignore or mute it and focus on people that make worthwhile posts.

45 minutes ago, Chunk said:

I understand that there's a handful of people who find it hilarious to amuse themselves and annoy others by endlessly repeating the same joke

Thankfully I’ve not seen this on here but it sounds shit. 

1 hour ago, Chunk said:

You're not supposed to care. It would, however, be nice if people considered the impact they have on the wider forum when they post. I understand that there's a handful of people who find it hilarious to amuse themselves and annoy others by endlessly repeating the same joke. For the rest of us though it's tedious to the point of distracting from the great conversation that happens on this forum.

Prioritising your own entertainment at the expense of a much larger group of people, in a public forum, is just a shitty way to act in my opinion. Fortunately, having made my point, it's easy enough to just ignore or mute it and focus on people that make worthwhile posts.

Since you're almost certainly alluding to the Tony Khan jokes as well here, I will say just to throw my own two cents in that I still find them funny, miles better than some of the tedious backseat modding of them others have tried (I'm not including your post in this, a good point well made that ends in a solution) and - invariably - still on topic since it involves the bloke running the company. 

The internet's had decades of crazy Vince jokes. Better not sneeze around him etc. All adds to the fun, for me. 

Edited by Gay as FOOK

13 minutes ago, Gay as FOOK said:

The internet's had decades of crazy Vince jokes. Better not sneeze around him etc. All adds to the fun, for me. 

The difference being of course, they didn’t like Vinces product. Once the jokes is on their vicarious king, it’s not fair. 

the self moderating on here of funny/ not funny and the removal of users for just talking rubbish makes it the only forum worth participating in. This is how the world used to work before twitter that talking shit got you told or punched in the face if really bad. I’m like 13 years in of being on here each day and I don’t feel part of all the jokes / chatter. It’s tough love, but worth it 

Edited by Louch

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

The difference being of course, they didn’t like Vinces product. Once the jokes is on their vicarious king, it’s not fair. 

Nah. Man United are my most hated football team of all time but any variation of 'at least they didn't have far to travel home' can still get in the bin.

1 hour ago, Lorne Malvo said:

Nah. Man United are my most hated football team of all time but any variation of 'at least they didn't have far to travel home' can still get in the bin.

But that’s not a joke? It’s genuine concern for fellow football fans. 

• 4 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Unless, of course, Punk is just thinking of himself rather than standing by his friend and ends up burning that bridge too

Punk would be a complete idiot to walk away from the contract he has at AEW. He'll wait for a payoff no doubt.