Mes que un Thread (22-23 Domestic Football, unless domestic is Scotland)

Duke

• Paid Members

Speaking of cunts, this ISpeed fellow/gamer/Ronaldo stalker makes my skin crawl. 

I appreciate that we’re living in the 2020’s and that influencers are a thing now. I’ve come to begrudgingly accept it. But he’s an just such an absolute fuckwit and a five star, weapons grade, obnoxious bellend. And now Sky are in bed with him. Deary me. 

He’d beat me on a modern Fifa. But I’d rinse him on Fifa Road to World Cup ‘98. 

Edited by Fatty Facesitter

• Paid Members

I'd never heard of him until today, where his name was all over Twitter as I tried to find out why Ronaldo wasn't in the squad. All that came up was videos about this guy crying because Ronaldo wasn't playing. Right-o.

Garnacho saved United's skin there. Fulham massively unlucky to come away from that game without anything. 

48 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

What a shitty time for Arsenal’s season to take a break, good going to be where they are. I hope the World Cup doesn’t interfere with their season falling apart in February.

It’s been a while, but I’m sure the muscle memory will kick in and it’ll be just like the good old days and we can pick up our 4th place trophy with pride. 

• Paid Members
29 minutes ago, hallicks said:

It’s been a while, but I’m sure the muscle memory will kick in and it’ll be just like the good old days and we can pick up our 4th place trophy with pride. 

In fairness, I'm still expecting us to fall away after the WC and 4th, which was arguably the objective at the start of the season, still sounds great! 

• Paid Members

The funny thing is he actually makes some important points (about the Glazers and the lack of progress especially) that would be supported by the fanbase.

But they're squashed by the fact that it's otherwise a one man crying spree because he can't handle the fact that the team no longer needs him and the manager is strong enough to pass him over for a more cohesive team. Oh, and the fact he's saying all this to Piers fucking Morgan. He's taken a blowtorch to his whole legacy, what a fucking idiot.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

Hope he did better with those than I did with my weekend acca.