Flair's Roast

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Cried my fucking eyes out with laughter when someone shouted "Thank You Wendy" after he revealed his wife had to change his bag 3 or 4 times a day. I've never laughed harder, and I'm ashamed of myself for it.

It was a train wreck, but as someone said on twitter, it was like Dean Martin's Roast compared to the Iron Sheik one.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

6 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Cried my fucking eyes out with laughter when someone shouted "Thank You Wendy" after he revealed his wife had to change his bag 3 or 4 times a day. I've laughed harder, and I'm ashamed of myself for it.

It was a train wreck, but as someone said on twitter, it was like Dean Martin's Roast compared to the Iron Sheik one.

It was so fucking Long. The comedians were hilarious and dark and the wrestlers were about as funny as a positive aids test result. 

However it was better than any previous wrestling roast so I'll give them that

• Paid Members

There was 2 killer lines from it that had me laughing

If this group was any whiter, Jericho's wife would storm the Capitol with it

How are you supposed to be republican if you can't even keep the Mexicans out of Charlotte?

16 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

It was a roast. I think that's the point.

I thought the Karaoke King loved offensive humour, especially about autistic children, so it’s baffling that it made him uncomfortable. 

• Paid Members

I have a pretty sick sense of humour, but making slut jokes about women to their faces will never fail to make me feel uncomfortable.

There were quite a few genuine belly laughs though, best one being the aforementioned Chris Jericho's wife one.