Vince McMahon is back. "I hear ya a racist now, father?"

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Nick James said:

Nick Khan is holding talks with the Disney CEO. Saudis not looking so bad now, huh?

Bob Igor was close to buying it in 2020 if rumours were to be believed (prior to Covid) so it’s not a shock now he’s back they’re talking again.

• Paid Members

Obviously everything involving Vince is creepy, grim and horrible, but I am looking forward to the day when he secretly takes over creative and people don’t even notice because Triple H’s product is so similar. Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s already happened.

• Paid Members
21 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Better not stink up Raw or Smackdown with ROH stuff 😤 

"Daddy, Daddy, the fancy big train set is up for sale! I know it's just been Christmas, but I'll be good I promise! Please please please"

56 minutes ago, Supremo said:

Obviously everything involving Vince is creepy, grim and horrible, but I am looking forward to the day when he secretly takes over creative and people don’t even notice because Triple H’s product is so similar. Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s already happened.

On those people that were meant to be in the know were saying that the plans for the Rumble and WM were in flux just before Vince returned.

He won't be running day-to-day. You just know he's asking what the big picture plans are. What's best for business after all, and if he doesn't like it. Well...