CXW back for show 2

CXwrestling

#FOOLSDAYFIGHTS Event guest list

evening guys. 
It’s Adam from CXW again and after a great first show back in September, we are coming back to a new venue in Braintree Essex. 
We are at the tabor academy in Braintree Essex.
great venue with free parking and ample room for up to 400 people . 

we have 30 men and women from all over the country to perform for you all and put on the best night of your 2022.

Most of the roster have been announced and we hope you can make it on April fools day, it’s a Friday night and we will have beer, sausage and wrestling.

Any questions, please give me a shout. 

I cannot seem to add images via URL so please check stuff through Facebook or our mobile site at cxwrestling.com

we are reopening an offer for next month, a ticket and tee for £20.

contact us

sales@cxwrestling.com

Tickets for CX Wrestling Second event .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Chris B said:

I'm actually genuinely curious how the face-to-face approach is working. Are you literally going door-to-door, or more like high streets, etc? 

Honestly I'm hoping he's going door to door dressed in a sausage costume as that seems to be one of the biggest selling points.

• Paid Members

If a guy knocked on my door dressed as the macho man offering to sell me wrestling tickets I'd be there in a heartbeat. Especially if his pitch was delivered in the style of a Macho Man promo. 

I bet you stick out like a sore thumb, people will come over to see what the spectacle is, and some of them will hopefully have fond recollections of having visited or seen "the graps" in their childhood. It's not the worst of sales ideas. 

• Paid Members

Yeah - I'm finding it interesting hearing about local marketing like this which isn't limited to a poster in local chippies and a Facebook page. 100 tickets shifted with 6 weeks to go isn't sounding bad at all - and I'm willing to bet that it'll be a first time for a lot of them.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Chris B said:

Yeah - I'm finding it interesting hearing about local marketing like this which isn't limited to a poster in local chippies and a Facebook page. 100 tickets shifted with 6 weeks to go isn't sounding bad at all - and I'm willing to bet that it'll be a first time for a lot of them.

This is what we used to do for FutureShock, at least in the first year. In the few weeks lead-up we'd go door to door with leaflets advertising the show, then on the day we'd have a crew go down to the nearby shopping centre and give out leaflets for the show/talk to people, try to convince them to come up on the day

1 hour ago, Chris B said:

How many more now with one week to go though?   Good luck, I went to the first show and yes it wasn't brilliant, but it certainly wasn't terrible.

Edited by The Dart