Paid Members Carbomb Posted November 28, 2025 Paid Members Posted November 28, 2025 Far be it from me to assign any kind of logic or reason to Plastic Caesar, but I'm wondering if they're looking to punish Tsarukyan for the potentially fight-risking headbutt he gave Hooker at the weigh-in? Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted November 28, 2025 Paid Members Posted November 28, 2025 That’s gonna be the excuse I imagine yeah. Still seeing people cite him pulling out of the Makhachev fight in January as a reason which is mental. How long has he got to pay for that horrible horrible crime exactly? He already weighed in as the backup for Topuria vs Oliveira in June, then made weight again and looked incredible beating Dan Hooker. Like I said after Tsarukyan’s headbutt at the weigh in, it was such a stupid thing to do. He got away with not cutting him and the fight went ahead but it’s still given Dana the little get-out excuse to not give him the title shot so he must be regretting it big time now. I can just hear Dana now - “I can’t trust putting this guy in a title fight and then he pulls out or gets the fight cancelled at the weigh in or something”. Yet his golden boy Khamzat can pull out of multiple fights and miss weight badly and still get the title shot. There’s gotta be more to his hatred of Tsarukyan than just screwing up the Makhachev rematch. Fighters pull out of fights all the time. It’s part of the job. Maybe his wife’s got a crush on Tsarukyan or something. Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted November 29, 2025 Paid Members Posted November 29, 2025 Is it finally happening?! I wonder why they deleted it. Guessing either they leaked it too soon or they got the wrong date or something. I’d be surprised if it’s added to 324 which already looks stacked. But who knows? They’re gonna want to kick the Paramount era off with a bang and make the first card special. Quote
Bruce85 Posted December 6, 2025 Posted December 6, 2025 I don’t know why I keep posting on here when drunk, I guess it’s better than texting the ex but Max vs Charles for the BMF singed for ufc 326! The first 2 ppv of next year have some questionable headliners but this makes sense and is a fight people wanted to see! Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted December 6, 2025 Paid Members Posted December 6, 2025 3 hours ago, Bruce85 said: I don’t know why I keep posting on here when drunk, I guess it’s better than texting the ex but Max vs Charles for the BMF singed for ufc 326! Fucking finally! Been waiting for this rematch since the unsatisfactory ending to the first fight a whole decade ago. I was quietly confident it was gonna get made when both started pushing for it after both their last fights but then Arman Tsarukyan started calling for the BMF title fight against Holloway recently because he’s frozen out of the proper title race and I started to fear they might go that route. Again, sucks for Tsarukyan that he’s been left out in the cold but I didn’t want anything getting in the way of this fight so, sorry Arman, it’s a small price to pay. Quote
Kfogg1991 Posted December 6, 2025 Posted December 6, 2025 Man..... they are not fucking around were firing out the gate. Paddy Vs Justin Amanda Vs Kayla THE NEXT WEEK VOLK Vs Lopez Then Olive Vs Holloway Jesus Christ there making up for this year being underwhelming However they've put out the UFC fight night London card the main card is starting at 10pm Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted December 6, 2025 Paid Members Posted December 6, 2025 20 minutes ago, Kfogg1991 said: However they've put out the UFC fight night London card the main card is starting at 10pm I saw some stuff about that yesterday with some even saying doors open at 12am. Think it’s probably an error though. It’s only a Fight Night so can’t see why they’d have it on Yank time, not like they’re gonna have to sell it on PPV over there anymore either because they’ll be on Paramount by then. For what it’s worth, the UFC website now has the main card listed as 8pm so maybe they saw the stuff going around yesterday and corrected it. Quote
Dai Posted December 6, 2025 Posted December 6, 2025 Belting fight. The poster just reminds me of how bonkers the BMF Title is. It's a fully regulated sport with commissions and whatnot, and Max essentially has the equivalent of the FTW Title on his shoulder, and they're fighting over a made up title. Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted December 6, 2025 Paid Members Posted December 6, 2025 Even madder when you think that by the end of January, the Lightweight division will technically have three titles. The official one Topuria holds, the interim one the winner of Gaethje/Pimblett will hold, and this BMF one Max and Charles are scrapping over. Yet Dana wants to ‘save’ Boxing from being a mess with too many titles? Quote
Dai Posted December 6, 2025 Posted December 6, 2025 Surely everyone is over the BMF Title by this point too. Does it hold even an ounce of prestige? Not for me it doesn't. It was stupid in its first fight and hasn't been elevated one iota since. Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted December 6, 2025 Paid Members Posted December 6, 2025 Yeah I’m not a fan. The only positive to it for me is that it means we get certain fights as five rounders that we might’ve only got over three without it. Like Holloway vs Gaethje at UFC 300. If that never had the BMF bollocks attached the fight still might’ve got made for 300 but as a ‘non-title’ fight with two title fights already above it, it probably would’ve only been three rounds. Meaning we most likely would’ve got a clear decision win for Max instead of the craziness of the Flair Flop KO at 24:59 of the fight. Similar with this Holloway vs Oliveira rematch. As worthy as it is of headlining any card, the UFC seem to think you can’t have a non-title main event on a numbered event now so without the BMF shite, it might be relegated to co-main and there doesn’t seem to be much rhyme or reason with which non-title co-main events they give five rounds to. But yeah, I’m with you. The whole BMF thing is cringe as fuck. I remember watching one of the early BMF title fights at the time and my wife was in the room and asked what it stood for. I felt like a right twat saying it out loud so I just went with it and did it in full Bo Selecta Michael Jackson voice. Somehow in my head that made it less cringe. Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted January 10 Paid Members Posted January 10 All this hype and bluster from Dana about ‘Zuffa Boxing’…just for the debut show to be a Callum Walsh fight at the Apex. Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted January 10 Author Paid Members Posted January 10 I've seen the reaction but it was pretty much an open secret that it was the fight they were going with. I can see why people are ridiculing it, but what did they expect to be announced 2 weeks out? Quite interested to see how they do fight week and the presentation on the night. Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted January 10 Paid Members Posted January 10 I didn’t expect anything better myself. But it’s another opportunity to shit on Dana and the Apex so I’m taking it. As for the presentation, I’m guessing it’ll probably look pretty much like every cookie cutter UFC Fight Night show. Just with a ring instead of the Octagon. Quote
Kfogg1991 Posted January 13 Posted January 13 Uncle Dana is going Live on Instagram today which means one thing new fight announcements incoming. I'm expecting our main event for UFC London will be in there almost definitely aswell as more for ufc 326 main card too cos it looks thin right now Bryan Ortega is the co main which is shocking after his last few outings Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.