Paid Members Egg Shen Posted June 10, 2025 Author Paid Members Posted June 10, 2025 Netflix ahooooy... Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted June 10, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 10, 2025 Very pleasantly surprised it’s on Netflix. Never expected that, to be honest. Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted June 13, 2025 Author Paid Members Posted June 13, 2025 Another ring card, I like this. Whyte gets put away early. Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted June 18, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 18, 2025 Aaron Pico’s UFC debut confirmed. And it’s the long rumoured Evloev fight on the Abu Dhabi card next month. Tough first fight in for him but an interesting one. UFC’s Twitter account just posted this… Quote
Kfogg1991 Posted June 18, 2025 Posted June 18, 2025 That main card is better than most the actual ppv main cards we've had this year. Alot to get excited and interest there and with it being a Saudi card does it mean we get at a better time here in the UK?? Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted June 18, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 18, 2025 16 minutes ago, Kfogg1991 said: with it being a Saudi card does it mean we get at a better time here in the UK?? Yep. From UFC’s website, 8pm main card which usually means 5pm prelims… Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted June 25, 2025 Author Paid Members Posted June 25, 2025 UFC Noche main event, guaranteed chaos. Quote
Kfogg1991 Posted June 25, 2025 Posted June 25, 2025 Yes now that is a main event.... slightly makes up for it being a fight night...what a opportunity for Silva as well if he beats Lopez he's surely in line for a fight with Volk next Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted June 27, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 27, 2025 Main and co-main announced for the Shanghai show in August. I prefer Ortega vs Aljo over the main event there but it makes sense to have Zhang headline given the location. Not sure if Ortega vs Aljo is five rounds or not. Great fight for a Fight Night though. And this is confirmed as headlining Paris in September… I’ve been a bit negative on Imavov but fair’s fair, he deserves something significant coming off knocking out Adesanya. This could well end up being a #1 contender match as well. I still think De Ridder (if he beats Whittaker next month) will get the shot at the winner of DDP vs Khamzat. But if Whittaker wins then I wouldn’t be surprised if the winner of Imavov vs Borralho slides in there. Solid fight. A Middleweight main event I actually don’t hate! Quote
Paid Members Bus Surfer Posted June 27, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 27, 2025 Pray for Johnny Walker. He's always on the wrong end of some barmy KO. Canr see much difference here. T-City / Aljo sounds like great fun on paper. I'm very down for this. It's a testament to how checked out I've been, I totally forgot Imavov knocked out Izzy fairly recently. These are great fights, but the UFC needs to a serious shot in the arm after what seems like mostly soulless, negative shite these last few months. I hope we get some more decent stuff announced over the weekend. Capt.Tom Aspinall surely? Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted June 28, 2025 Author Paid Members Posted June 28, 2025 Borralho's arm tattoo is up there with the worst in the game, surely? Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted June 28, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 28, 2025 8 hours ago, Bus Surfer said: I hope we get some more decent stuff announced over the weekend. Capt.Tom Aspinall surely? Aspinall did an interview with Brett Okamoto the other day and he wouldn’t give anything away but the way he was talking it seemed he’s got an opponent and date already, he’s just waiting until it can be announced. I’ve got a feeling we might get it announced at the post-fight press conference this weekend. Aspinall’s been in Vegas all week for International Fight Week and Dana was saying last week when he announced Jones retirement that they’d be meeting with Tom this week to work out what’s next. Usually I wouldn’t read much into that but given how long this has dragged on, the fact that Aspinall has been training consistently this whole time and itching to get back in there and the UFC surely wanna get the ball rolling at Heavyweight ASAP now to wash the bad taste of this whole silliness away, I think they’ll wanna get Tom’s fight locked in. It seems a way off but my guess is it’s gonna be Aspinall vs Gane headlining UFC 320, which is scheduled for October 4th in Vegas. I keep seeing people mention the Paris card but they’re not gonna put the Heavyweight title on a Fight Night. I think it’ll be 320. All the PPVs before then already have main events set and I can’t see them changing them. 320 is the earliest available PPV without a main event and Aspinall himself mentioned October recently as well. The other options for Aspinall to fight right now would be Jailton Almeida or there’s the outside chance of Alex Pereira moving up to challenge him. But I think it’ll be Gane. Aspinall kind of indicated in that Okamoto interview that it wouldn’t be Pereira and from stuff Ankalaev’s been tweeting lately it seems like we’re heading towards Ankalaev vs Pereira 2 anyway. Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted June 28, 2025 Author Paid Members Posted June 28, 2025 I thought Imavov/Barralho was the main event for Paris? Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted June 28, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 28, 2025 Yeah it is. Hasn’t stopped rumours of Aspinall vs Gane main eventing there though. Obviously not happening. With the roster spread so thin and so few appealing PPV headliners these days, there’s zero chance they put a Heavyweight title fight on a Fight Night. Speaking of a potential Aspinall vs Gane fight, It’s funny but over the past week I’m seeing an increase in Gane supporters/believers all of a sudden. It’s clearly Jones fans dying to see Aspinall lose so they can explain the ducking away with ‘well Jones smoked him, he’d have wrecked Tom anyway’. His fan base is so pathetic. They genuinely seem to hate Aspinall now. Just because he made their GOAT run away. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.