Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

The Dave Allen resurgence continues. I genuinely could see him winning this, interested to see the odds.

 

 

  • Paid Members
Posted

Fuck sake ? Funny thing about that is Artem getting surrounded by Khabib and his crew started the whole Brooklyn madness and Conor’s bus attacking tantrum. Then Tukhugov was the guy who ran into the cage and sucker punched McGregor after the Khabib fight. So you know the whole thing is gonna be about Khabib vs McGregor. Nearly 7 years after the fact. Might as well have a run-in from Paulie Malignaggi while we’re at it. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

Rio main event in October…

IMG-3560.jpg

Great main event for a Fight Night. I’ve been banging on about wanting to see Holloway vs Oliveira 2 for ages but Holloway said he’s not gonna be fighting for the rest of the year anyway because he messed up his hand in the Poirier fight. So I’ll happily take this as a consolation prize. I was half expecting Oliveira vs Hooker, which I’d have also preferred to be honest, but not gonna complain about this. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

Martin Buday didn't hang about.

Good for him. The UFC cutting him was probably a good thing, i'd imagine him being cut did more for his reputation than his actual win-streak. I hadn't realised Buday was the Oktagon Champ before heading to Contender Series. He's probably getting well compensated for this.

 

  • Paid Members
Posted

I can’t call any card featuring ‘Beastin 25/8’ fantastic but I’m happy with the main event. First fight was an early FOTY contender and mega close so the rematch is more than welcome. 

Posted

Main event for UFC Vancouver. Winner should get a Middleweight title shot in early 2026. It would seem that Chimaev defends against the winner of Imavov/Borralho if he fights again before the end of the year.

Also on the same card.

 

  • Paid Members
Posted

Love Hernandez vs De Ridder. I do think the Imavov/Borralho winner is probably the front runner for the next title shot but who knows? Could be a case of the UFC just holding fire and seeing who wins most impressively out of those two fights. And if De Ridder beats Fluffy it wouldn’t shock me at all if he makes another quick turnaround to fight in December. He’s clocking some serious overtime since signing with the UFC. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

Could have gone in the shit boxing thread, but fucking hell...

Do we actually wanna see Jake Paul win this one?

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...