Fight Announcement Thread

Egg Shen

• Paid Members

This is a great fight that I didn’t even think of. Hopefully they don’t just go out there and have a subpar striking match because the grappling here could be insane with Mitchell’s BJJ against Evloev’s wrestling. I don’t think that Nov 5th card has a headliner yet either. I’d be quite happy with this filling that spot, to be honest. Give them 5 rounds. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

somehow Melvin Guillard is still getting fights...

20220929_142058.thumb.jpg.32ed3655ddea31a04668087e294fc56c.jpg

1-14 in his last 15 (including losing his last 4 in BKFC). 

I know the BKFC is the toilet, but come on...

Poor move on BKFC's part. I'd imagine there'll be abit of a push back against this come fight week.

😒

Edited by Egg Shen

• Paid Members

Tsarukyan vs Ismagulov is a hell of a fight. I was hoping it might be the main event but looking it up, that’s the card headlined by Cannonier vs Strickland. I’d much prefer Tsarukyan vs Ismagulov in that spot myself. Fuck 5 rounds of boring arse Strickland. 

1 hour ago, wandshogun09 said:

Tsarukyan vs Ismagulov is a hell of a fight. I was hoping it might be the main event but looking it up, that’s the card headlined by Cannonier vs Strickland. I’d much prefer Tsarukyan vs Ismagulov in that spot myself. Fuck 5 rounds of boring arse Strickland. 

Yeah, but you have to bear in mind that Strickland is a bona fide ~psychopath~

He's basically Dahmer without the shit specs and side-parting. According to Bisping, anyway.