Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

I love that fight. 5 rounds as well. Glad to see Allen getting that spotlight and against one of those names that’s always kind of in the mix for title contention. Big opportunity. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

Yeah that's got the makings of a damn quality fight right there. A fight that seems to work for both sides I would say. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

This is a great fight that I didn’t even think of. Hopefully they don’t just go out there and have a subpar striking match because the grappling here could be insane with Mitchell’s BJJ against Evloev’s wrestling. I don’t think that Nov 5th card has a headliner yet either. I’d be quite happy with this filling that spot, to be honest. Give them 5 rounds. 

 

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

somehow Melvin Guillard is still getting fights...

20220929_142058.thumb.jpg.32ed3655ddea31a04668087e294fc56c.jpg

1-14 in his last 15 (including losing his last 4 in BKFC). 

I know the BKFC is the toilet, but come on...

Poor move on BKFC's part. I'd imagine there'll be abit of a push back against this come fight week.

?

Edited by Egg Shen
  • Paid Members
Posted

Tsarukyan vs Ismagulov is a hell of a fight. I was hoping it might be the main event but looking it up, that’s the card headlined by Cannonier vs Strickland. I’d much prefer Tsarukyan vs Ismagulov in that spot myself. Fuck 5 rounds of boring arse Strickland. 

Posted
1 hour ago, wandshogun09 said:

Tsarukyan vs Ismagulov is a hell of a fight. I was hoping it might be the main event but looking it up, that’s the card headlined by Cannonier vs Strickland. I’d much prefer Tsarukyan vs Ismagulov in that spot myself. Fuck 5 rounds of boring arse Strickland. 

Yeah, but you have to bear in mind that Strickland is a bona fide ~psychopath~

He's basically Dahmer without the shit specs and side-parting. According to Bisping, anyway.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...