Paid Members Egg Shen Posted August 18, 2022 Author Paid Members Posted August 18, 2022 Wilder returns: Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted August 18, 2022 Paid Members Posted August 18, 2022 I really like Zhang, I was fully expecting that fight to be announced and I hope she wins. But it’s bollocks. She’s 1-2 in her last 3, the 2 losses were title fights, she got headkicked into oblivion in 2 minutes in one of them and the one win was over a retiring Joanna Jedrzejczyk who’d been inactive for 2 years previously. It seems like no matter how many times certain fighters lose, they’re always just one win away from another title shot. Quote
DJM Posted August 18, 2022 Posted August 18, 2022 Zhang beats Esparza. Which leads to Zhang vs. Namajunas 3, which Namajunas wins. Which leads to Esparza vs. Namajunas 3, which Esparza wins. Which leads to Zhang vs. Esparza 2, which Zhang wins... and we're forever stuck in a loop of rematches. Quote
TildeGuy~! Posted August 20, 2022 Posted August 20, 2022 I thought Zhang won the 2nd fight with Rose but yea she should finish Esparza easily. Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted August 21, 2022 Author Paid Members Posted August 21, 2022 this was announced a couple of weeks ago, Pro Boxing: Im not entirely sure if Cyborg is out of her Bellator contract or they are allowing her to do this as a one off? 48 year old Pele Landi in the co-main event, you gotta love the randomness ? Quote
TildeGuy~! Posted August 21, 2022 Posted August 21, 2022 Hang on… is Ze Roberto formally of Bayern Munich fighting on that card??? Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted August 21, 2022 Author Paid Members Posted August 21, 2022 Looking into it, i think it's just an appearance. I wouldn't put it past the bloke though, look at the shape on him at 47! Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted August 25, 2022 Paid Members Posted August 25, 2022 Looking forward to seeing how Shore responds to his first loss. Hopefully he can beat MMA's Russell Brand, although it won't be an easy proposition. Quote
Zebra Kid Mark Posted August 26, 2022 Posted August 26, 2022 Kevin Holland vs D Rod is a fight I am looking forward to. I always love watching Holland fight, I think he is one of my favourites right now, I love his attitude and his style. I was about to say that I hope it makes it to the main card of the PPV and then I realised it's on the very weak Diaz vs Khamzat PPV, so it absolutely will be on the main card. In fact, It will probably be co main! Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted August 26, 2022 Paid Members Posted August 26, 2022 23 hours ago, Carbomb said: Looking forward to seeing how Shore responds to his first loss. Hopefully he can beat MMA's Russell Brand, although it won't be an easy proposition. Yeah I think Phillips is one of the darkhorses at 135. It wasn’t long ago he had that incredible performance and win over Song Yadong, and Song’s now headlining in a few weeks against Sandhagen. Phillips seems like one of those guys where it’s all gonna click for him at some point and he’ll be right in the thick of it at the top end of the division. He’s only 27 now and even his 2 losses were a split and a majority decision. It’s not like he’s ever been soundly beaten. Tough rebound fight for Shore that. 3 hours ago, Zebra Kid Mark said: Kevin Holland vs D Rod is a fight I am looking forward to. I always love watching Holland fight, I think he is one of my favourites right now, I love his attitude and his style. I was about to say that I hope it makes it to the main card of the PPV and then I realised it's on the very weak Diaz vs Khamzat PPV, so it absolutely will be on the main card. In fact, It will probably be co main! I’ve got a feeling they’ll go with Ferguson vs Jingliang as the co main just because it’s Ferguson. But I’m with you. As much as I like the Holland vs Rodriguez fight, I wouldn’t usually think it’s PPV co-main material but looking at 279, unless something big is about to be added (and I doubt it now) it’s a straight choice between Holland vs D-Rod and Ferguson vs The Leech. And on paper, I think Holland vs D-Rod is just as fun a fight but there’s more upside in those two at this stage and if there’s any kind of rub to co-headlining a card like 279, I think those two would benefit more from it. I’m fully expecting Ferguson vs Jingliang in that spot though. Quote
TildeGuy~! Posted August 27, 2022 Posted August 27, 2022 Hasim Rahman Jr Vs Vitor Belfort has been announced for a DAZN card in Sheffield on October 15th. Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted August 27, 2022 Author Paid Members Posted August 27, 2022 well, that's random Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted August 30, 2022 Author Paid Members Posted August 30, 2022 sign me up... Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.