WWE Clash Adjecent To The Castle. Drew McIntyre (almost) comes home

Jazzy G

1 hour ago, air_raid said:

That would be the drizzling shits and they should only do that if they want to turn Drew heel.

Not saying it would be any good but I donā€™t see how Drew turns heel by Zayn hitting him with a chair or something that costs Roman the title?

• Paid Members
41 minutes ago, FUM said:

Not saying it would be any good but I donā€™t see how Drew turns heel by Zayn hitting him with a chair or something that costs Roman the title?

He looks weak as shit and the crowd see through it as transitional. He's an afterthought to a Reigns/Zayn feud. He'll be walking around with Romans belts but he couldnt beat him without the help. He's had a battle on to get back over as it is.

• Paid Members

They're absolutely not doing Zayn/Reigns, especially not at Mania! I reckon the best Zayn can hope for is him and Owens taking the tag belts off the Usos.

Happy to be wrong though as if anyone in WWE can do a modern Bryan-esque underdog rise to the top, it's Zayn.

Ended up getting a ticket to visit Cardiff Castle a few weeks ago and then they announce the free wwe events running thereĀ 

Can't wait for the weekend, flying out from Dublin on Friday lunch time. Have the Taker thing Friday night and the Whatculture Live podcast before the event Saturday (not much publicity about that not sure to be excited or worried about that)Ā 

1 hour ago, air_raid said:

He looks weak as shit and the crowd see through it as transitional. He's an afterthought to a Reigns/Zayn feud. He'll be walking around with Romans belts but he couldnt beat him without the help. He's had a battle on to get back over as it is.

Everyone and everything is an afterthought to Reigns/Zayn for me to be fair.

• Paid Members

I can't see a scenario, right now, where Sami Zayn is taking the belt off Roman.Ā 

I think there's a decent chance that when Sami and Roman do feud, it's without the belt on the line to keep Roman busy until Mania.

I reckon at best, Zayn and Reigns are the final two in the Elimination Chamber in February. Zayn eliminates a couple of people leading to Reigns entering last.

Give them 10 minutes to close out the match, the crowd would be completely behind Zayn, but ultimately he loses and Reigns goes onto a big boy match at Wrestlemania.

Has it got the steam to get there? Maybe just

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, WyattSheepMask said:

I reckon at best, Zayn and Reigns are the final two in the Elimination Chamber in February.

Ah, what I thought was going to happen with Bryan and Kofi before they sorted a PROPER title match for that years Mania. Whoops.

Big E will win the Rumble if heā€™s recovered in time.

Ā 

• Paid Members

Sami vs. Roman would be a great main event for the Royal Rumble, as a show where historically they've been able to think a little more outside the box for the title match when they know the Rumble match itself would be the draw.

Let's assume the plan for Wrestlemania is The Rock vs. Roman Reigns. I don't think that match needs the belt, and actually, it's somewhat hamstrung by it - if Reigns wins, we're still in the position of having no one to credibly beat him, and if Rock wins, the title is on someone who's not going to be around, will likely lose it on the first defence, and no heel has been built up to Reigns' level either, so chances are he loses it back to him anyway. So why not just redo the Lesnar/Guerrero/Goldberg angle, and set up Sami as a seemingly forgone conclusion title defence against Reigns, only for The Rock to cost Reigns the belt, getting a big underdog win, and setting up the big all-star main event without all the concerns for what the title means.

I doubt they'll do that, and at some point they need to write themselves back around to the titles not being unified any more, and I wonder if that happens at either the Rumble or Elimination Chamber - Reigns having to defend each belt in a separate Chamber match would be an interesting twist, maybe.

24 minutes ago, air_raid said:

Ah, what I thought was going to happen with Bryan and Kofi before they sorted a PROPER title match for that years Mania. Whoops.

Big E will win the Rumble if heā€™s recovered in time.

Ā 

I doubt Big E will ever pass a WWE medical test to get in the ring again. He tweeted recently that his C1 isnā€™t healing as it should.