Celebrity Freakshow Shit-Boxing Thread

Carbomb

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
11 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Plus heā€™d automatically become the second most valid boxer from the Fury family.Ā 

Third, surely? From what I understand, Hughie's not too bad, if not as good as Tyson.

For all his big talk, Fury senior only fought 13 times from what I can see, and never actually knocked anyone out in his career.

He did get sparked by Henry Akinwande though.Ā 

spacer.png

He's done well to reinvent himself in recent years though. Running a razor over his dome and taking that lads eye out has done wonders for his tough guy gimmick.

• Paid Members

And hereā€™s the video of Akinwande doing his thing. Iā€™m sure itā€™d have been a different story ā€œon the cobblesā€ or in a field though.Ā 

I got sick of John Furyā€™s shite a long time ago. It was kind of amusing the first couple of times you saw it but it got old fast. Always getting his tits out and shouting the odds, trying to take the attention away from his sons, nephews or whatever and make it about him. Itā€™s pure cringe. ā€œIā€™m the King of the bare knuckle men, I could fight Mike Tyson to the death!ā€ Yeah but what did you do? Nothing. I could say I could knock out Canelo but I know Iā€™ll never have to try to back it up and thatā€™s good because Iā€™m not ready to die yet. Is there even any truth to his bare knuckle fighting days as well? Heā€™s no Big Joe Joyce is he? Heā€™d leave Fury with a face like a butcherā€™s block.Ā 

3E1227A2-9BBF-4FCA-B3C3-2F760352B93A.gif

Edited by wandshogun09

• Paid Members

dear me...

FiBxI80WIAIePTM.thumb.jpg.6cbd93a055c4d211e43ec3d037d0b2cb.jpg

I'll admit, I'll give Dillon Danis some credit in a weird way. He hasn't fought in MMA in 3 years, he's cringey as hell and has embarrassed himself on numerous occasions but he's somehow kept his name somewhat relevant in this celebrity/shitshow space and has landed a pretty big fight here, i'd imagine he's getting paid a decent wedge. It probably brings Conor McGregor into the fray too given his association with Danis. These youtubers are savvy marketers.

...but the fight will be terrible.

• Paid Members

On the subject of the shit stuff, Greg Hardy beat the piss out of Hasim Rahman Jr. on Saturday. Rahman probably kicking himself he took on that challenge at such late notice. I know Hardy is an utter cretin, but he could find himself a nice little niche space as a new King of the 4 Rounders type. He's a handful in that short a timeframe.

The main event on that Misfits card was really good too, barmy couple of rounds and a crazy finish:

I'd never sit through a whole show but as a highlight package it's pretty entertaining.

Ā 

Ā