King Pins

Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members

I have recently started picking up a few pin badges, but after seeing this today from Gallery 1988,

4_Animated_GIF_v2_Small_2096f2ab-f519-49

I thought I would see if anyone else collects pins. I have bought a few from MacGuffin on Instagram including these ones Iron-Giant-Blue&Silver.jpg 

and this one Rocketeer-Gold.jpg 

So anyone else have pins?

• Paid Members

Love the Rocketeer one.  My wife has a collection of several hundred Disney pins, to the point that I think a serious drug habit would be cheaper.

Also tend to mix it up with fantasy pins from Etsy.  Big fan of the FangirlPins store on there among many others.

• Awards Moderator

I’ve bought them on occasion when I’ve forgotten that I don’t actually do anything with them once I have. The wife and I got matching Leia/Han ones at Disneyland Paris that have sat in the kitchen ever since; the Hamilton one I got for my work bag kept falling off and lives in a drawer now. My favourite one is probably the Tomorrowland logo from the film, which does have a home on my desk in the office.

image.jpeg.32c962230ef8d87d45f8277f779b64cc.jpeg

• Paid Members

I often think I should have picked up that Tomorrowland one @HarmonicGenerator. As to badges falling off, my daughter bought some of these for her Pins she got at Disneyland Paris that she keeps on a lanyard. These are decent http://etsy.me/2qeJkqD they are locks for pins (get them from loads of places to though outside of Etsy).