King Pins

Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members

I have recently started picking up a few pin badges, but after seeing this today from Gallery 1988,

4_Animated_GIF_v2_Small_2096f2ab-f519-49

I thought I would see if anyone else collects pins. I have bought a few from MacGuffin on Instagram including these ones Iron-Giant-Blue&Silver.jpg 

and this one Rocketeer-Gold.jpg 

So anyone else have pins?

• Awards Moderator

I’ve bought them on occasion when I’ve forgotten that I don’t actually do anything with them once I have. The wife and I got matching Leia/Han ones at Disneyland Paris that have sat in the kitchen ever since; the Hamilton one I got for my work bag kept falling off and lives in a drawer now. My favourite one is probably the Tomorrowland logo from the film, which does have a home on my desk in the office.

image.jpeg.32c962230ef8d87d45f8277f779b64cc.jpeg

• Paid Members

I often think I should have picked up that Tomorrowland one @HarmonicGenerator. As to badges falling off, my daughter bought some of these for her Pins she got at Disneyland Paris that she keeps on a lanyard. These are decent http://etsy.me/2qeJkqD they are locks for pins (get them from loads of places to though outside of Etsy). 

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

I have one. The village football team. 

16249172414951065942657035824990.jpg

My dad collects football badges from random teams. He’s got a whole bunch of them which he’s put onto an old subbuteo pitch. Do you know how I can get hold of one? Their online shop isn’t the best. 

15 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

I have one. The village football team. 

16249172414951065942657035824990.jpg

We were in your neck of the words this past weekend; had a couple of days in Llanarmon on the River Ceiriog.  I can't remember if we went drove through Ruabon, but definitely saw signs for the town.  Was out in the sticks but nice to get away.  Got bitten to death my bloody midges though.  Also had a stop off in the old haunt of Chester on the drive back, which was the first time I'd been back in about fifteen years.